Closed Sinclair QL / RGB Lead for Sinclair +2 (grey) French Version / Kempstone Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemdale

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Nowhere
Region
Bavaria
Searching for:

- Sinclair QL (not boxed, i only need a losse one with a power supply) - can be faulty too (please tell me the keyboard and rom version)
- RGB lead for a french Sinclair +2 (grey), 'cause they use a different lead
- Kempstone Interface

Offers with some infos, pics AND a price please.

For the QL i would prefer Europe.

I would prefer sellers from Germany (for the lead and the interface), 'cause both items aren't that expensive and the shipping costs from other countries could be too high ... but people outside germany are welcome, if you could tell me the exact shipping costs.

For the QL i would prefer Europe.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i got everything You need:
Sinclair QL Computer, fully working, with brand new keyboard membrane included brand new custom made power supply,
RGB to SCART lead
QL2Kempston joystick adapter for QL computers
RGB to SCART for grey +2 models (as far as i know there is only difference between Spanish and UK models)
also have Kempston interfaces here
can upload some pics once i come home
regards,

Viktor

About Kempston interface:
do You like a special one? RAM? Protek? Horisontal or vertical position?
if You are thinking about to use it with your +2 grey speccy - there is more elagant solution. you just need an adapter that converts non-standard sinclair Joystick port to a usual Kempston one, exacly like this one:
http://sintech-shop.co.uk/sinclair/joystick-converter-spectrum-2-3/a-3010/
You can get it for free from me, if You'll buy a QL.

About QL:
We can discuss the price, depending on what do You wanna have. i am open for offers. Do You need a new membrane, or old one is ok? Do You need power supply? Do You need RGB Lead for QL?
20170311_194413.jpg20170311_194428.jpg20150514_232938.jpgs-l1600.jpg
power supply will be upgraded with voltage and Ampere monitor as soon as missing display arrives.

About RGB leads & pinout:
Hmm..Are You 100% sure about this pinout? I am asking, because pinout you shown is exacly the same as on later black 2A/B and +3 models, so i am unsure about it.. Anyway, i build these leads by my own, so you can order how long should it be, and what pinout do You like to have. I will build it exacly as you wish.
20150205_202819.jpg20150614_095348.jpg20150301_104220.jpg20150809_154341.jpg
regards,

-Viktor

Last edited:
I think, i remember you ... bought a cable from you some time ago ...

Kempston: The Protek would be the right one.

QL: I'm searching for an ordinary QL with a power supply ... don't know, which ROM versions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom