AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
I'm selling on a Vectrex as per pics. £250 paypal gift for the lot, Uk only, prefer pickup from high wycombe OR at the cheltenham geekfest in march. Courier would be extra but really dont want to be considering that at this point.

-Has a special removable /peelable skin in the theme of YASI (yet another space invaders). will provide the backing so you can take it off /reapply.

-inc the official YASI screen plastic overlay (will not find elsewhere)

inc Vecflash cart /games menu cart! (no bin files inc for site rules, though I will provide the exe to pack the bins, homebrew etc into a menu)

I might have some official overlays to include, TBC, would be free to the buyer, if they are located.

- a 2nd / spare controller, tatty, but you can sell that on simply.

if you know what a vectrex is, it is ACE! as well as easily the best asteroids (vector drawn rockaroids, rockaroids remix etc, its suprisingly capable at raster style games. YASI is the best space invaders I have EVER played.

video

ease of sale will factor so dont be upset if i go with in-person pickup or dont sell at all, it has to arrive in one piece. Will list elsewhere and will add more in-game pics shortly

IMG_5390.JPGIMG_5421.JPG

IMG_5408.JPGIMG_5392.JPG

Interested - pm on the way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow thats really nice,

and is that Thrust as in the C64 version, one of my Favourite games :)

yep its thrust, and as in the BBC version ! :)

Dean, its yours, bring cash please and I'll see you then. I'll be at the geekfest around 11am sat am I think. Lovely job, so glad it'll get to its new home this way. I'm not happy its going *at all*, its a gem, but needs must...I must be strong :(

Will do! Can't wait to see this beauty ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bugger missed it , Interested next in line (but I can't see dean passing on this :p )

Great to meet you at Geekfest Iain and thanks for bringing this amazing system with you. Feedback left.

Best regards,

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom