Closed Color monitor CTM644 for Amstrad CPC6128

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 6128 & 664, i use them with RGB to SCART cables, the quality is way better on TV rather than on monitor. All You need is a dual power supply & rgb cable...
regards,
Viktor

Hi Macfan, there are several ways to connect Amstrad/Schneider CPC computers to the TV:
Amstrad/Schneider MP2 Modulator http://www.cpcwiki.eu/index.php/Amstrad_MP1/MP2_modulator
it is a dual power supply and Antenna modulator in one unit. The picture via antenna is not sharp, but there is a possibility to add SCART/RGB socket with an easy mod. Then You will get original Amstrad/Schneider interface with two outputs: Antenna and RGB/SCART.
2. Find a good power supply that has two voltages output +5V for CPC and +12V for 3" disk drive. if You will connect some other interfaces to Your CPC - +5V line should have at least 2, or better 3A
3. get an RGB cable for CPC. CAUTION! there are two versions of it. A cheaper with some shadow effect, and full pinned one, that gives crystal clear picture.
I can help You in any case You choose, i have MP2 Modulator and also RGB leads with power supply.
regards,
Viktor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom