Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A pair of SX32 Pro cards for CD32 complete with ram and hard drive, very rare find.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Region:
    Bedfordshire
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

Default A pair of SX32 Pro cards for CD32 complete with ram and hard drive, very rare find.

Hi All

Whilst visiting a business I know they mentioned some Amiga hardware they had in boxes so I went through all the boxes and found some interesting items that will appear soon. However, these two cards caught my eye for obvious reasons. Therefore I have for sale two completely apparently unused SX32 Pro boards which have been configured as below and ready to go. It is very important to note that whilst the video demonstration is running from the CD32 power supply, this card pushes the power requirement higher than provided by PSU hence why you need a more beefy supply for sustained use and also why we cannot offer a warranty.

1 x SX32 Pro, 68030, no fpu, 32mb ram, 160mb 2.5" drive from a NOS A1200, include PC keyboard chip 750 SOLD to warr8or29
    1 x SX32 Pro, 68030, no fpu, 32mb ram, 160mb 2.5" drive from a NOS A1200, exclude PC keyboard chip 700 SOLD to Hese

Just to clarify, these have 33mhz Cpu's clocked at 50mhz.

I have listed them separately so I can mark when sold and to who.
    Both cards are offered at at price quoted plus shipping and paypal (4% unless send as gift) I can give shipping quotes via PM.

The ram can be upgraded cheaply, and the drive could be replaced with an SD card if wished but these are ready to go. The hard drives are formatted as they left the commodore factory, but if the sites rules are to format the drives then I will comply with these rules as it is easy to re install.

If it is within the rules then people who have posted that they want these cards get first option?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SX32-1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	119667Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SX32-2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	119668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SX32-3.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	119669
    Hi Res Image links
    http://www.imica.net/uploaded_files/...ing/SX32-1.jpg
    http://www.imica.net/uploaded_files/...ing/SX32-2.jpg
    http://www.imica.net/uploaded_files/...ing/SX32-3.jpg

Video demonstration of the cards in action.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiQujSV1skw
    Last edited by clusteruk; 22nd March 2017 at 10:01. Reason: Update as sold

Country
    Finland
    Region:
    Helsinki
    Feedback
    76 (100%)

withdrawing interest on the chipless one
    Last edited by NoPyroNoParty; 20th March 2017 at 21:31.

Country
    France
    Region:
    Paris
    Feedback
    127 (100%)

interested in the second one, on behalf of a friend
    Last edited by warr8or29; 20th March 2017 at 18:30.

Country
    United States
    Region:
    WV
    Feedback
    52 (100%)

Interested in first one, both if not sold to the two before me.

Edit: just to clarify, by first one I mean the 750 one. Sending PM.
    Last edited by Pgovotsos; 20th March 2017 at 20:49.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Region:
    Bedfordshire
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

I have just clarified the CPU clock speed on main post, they are 33mhz 68030 clocked at 50mhz. They run beautifully but I want to be clear.

I would like to sell them tonight if possible but I understand this is not a trivial amount, so if the first two can clarify if they want to purchase or communicate any delay so as to be fair all round. I hope this is fair.

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Tuscany
    Feedback
    59 (100%)

interested in:
    1 x SX32 Pro, 68030, no fpu, 32mb ram, 160mb 2.5" drive from a NOS A1200, include PC keyboard chip 750

Mega AmiMod
    Staff Moderator
    Country
    England
    Region:
    Merseyside
    Feedback
    192 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clusteruk View Post

I would like to sell them tonight if possible but I understand this is not a trivial amount, so if the first two can clarify if they want to purchase or communicate any delay so as to be fair all round. I hope this is fair.
    To sell on Amibay you "MUST" wait at least 24 hours between messages before moving on to the the next in line.
    Acceptable response times:
    You should give any interested party a reasonable opportunity to respond. AmiBay users are worldwide and span many timezones. If you have not heard from a buyer within a reasonable time, you may move on to the next-in-line. We require that you give a minimum of 24 hours between messages, however we recommend you use the AmiBay Trading Process as a guideline.
    If you feel the buyer does not have the funds and /or is time wasting then let the staff know when you move on to the next in line.

@Pgovotsos
    If you declare in Both please remember this is for personal use, any reason why you would need both of these !!
    Last edited by Sardine; 20th March 2017 at 21:10.

Country
    United States
    Region:
    WV
    Feedback
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sardine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clusteruk View Post

To sell on Amibay you "MUST" wait at least 24 hours between messages before moving on to the the next in line.
    Acceptable response times:
    You should give any interested party a reasonable opportunity to respond. AmiBay users are worldwide and span many timezones. If you have not heard from a buyer within a reasonable time, you may move on to the next-in-line. We require that you give a minimum of 24 hours between messages, however we recommend you use the AmiBay Trading Process as a guideline.
    If you feel the buyer does not have the funds and /or is time wasting then let the staff know when you move on to the next in line.

@Pgovotsos
    If you declare in Both please remember this is for personal use, any reason why you would need both of these !!
    Sardine, I have 7 CD32s that don't yet have an SX32. All personal, not for resale.

Mega AmiMod
    Staff Moderator
    Country
    England
    Region:
    Merseyside
    Feedback
    192 (100%)

Hi,

thats not a problem,

it's just, you know how hard these are to find and you want to buy both of them, that's all. I would expect a long queue wanting at least 1.

just checking.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Region:
    Bedfordshire
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

Sardine

Thanks for the clarification, as it stands NoPyroNoParty removed from list and so 1 available for warr8or29 and another for Pgovotsos at the moment.

As there is a third option now with Surfer, what is ruling on Pgovotsos having two if warr8or29 removes bid?

Steve

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast