Sold A pair of SX32 Pro cards for CD32 complete with ram and hard drive, very rare find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clusteruk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bedfordshire
Hi All

Whilst visiting a business I know they mentioned some Amiga hardware they had in boxes so I went through all the boxes and found some interesting items that will appear soon. However, these two cards caught my eye for obvious reasons. Therefore I have for sale two completely apparently unused SX32 Pro boards which have been configured as below and ready to go. It is very important to note that whilst the video demonstration is running from the CD32 power supply, this card pushes the power requirement higher than provided by PSU hence why you need a more beefy supply for sustained use and also why we cannot offer a warranty.

1 x SX32 Pro, 68030, no fpu, 32mb ram, 160mb 2.5" drive from a NOS A1200, include PC keyboard chip £750 SOLD to warr8or29
1 x SX32 Pro, 68030, no fpu, 32mb ram, 160mb 2.5" drive from a NOS A1200, exclude PC keyboard chip £700 SOLD to Hese

Just to clarify, these have 33mhz Cpu's clocked at 50mhz.

I have listed them separately so I can mark when sold and to who.
Both cards are offered at at price quoted plus shipping and paypal (4% unless send as gift) I can give shipping quotes via PM.

The ram can be upgraded cheaply, and the drive could be replaced with an SD card if wished but these are ready to go. The hard drives are formatted as they left the commodore factory, but if the sites rules are to format the drives then I will comply with these rules as it is easy to re install.

If it is within the rules then people who have posted that they want these cards get first option?

SX32-1.jpgSX32-2.jpgSX32-3.jpg
Hi Res Image links
http://www.imica.net/uploaded_files/amiga/selling/SX32-1.jpg
http://www.imica.net/uploaded_files/amiga/selling/SX32-2.jpg
http://www.imica.net/uploaded_files/amiga/selling/SX32-3.jpg

Video demonstration of the cards in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiQujSV1skw

Last edited:
interested in the second one, on behalf of a friend

Last edited:
Interested in first one, both if not sold to the two before me.

Edit: just to clarify, by first one I mean the 750 one. Sending PM.

Last edited:
I have just clarified the CPU clock speed on main post, they are 33mhz 68030 clocked at 50mhz. They run beautifully but I want to be clear.

I would like to sell them tonight if possible but I understand this is not a trivial amount, so if the first two can clarify if they want to purchase or communicate any delay so as to be fair all round. I hope this is fair.

interested in:
1 x SX32 Pro, 68030, no fpu, 32mb ram, 160mb 2.5" drive from a NOS A1200, include PC keyboard chip £750

I would like to sell them tonight if possible but I understand this is not a trivial amount, so if the first two can clarify if they want to purchase or communicate any delay so as to be fair all round. I hope this is fair.
To sell on Amibay you "MUST" wait at least 24 hours between messages before moving on to the the next in line.
Acceptable response times:
You should give any interested party a reasonable opportunity to respond. AmiBay users are worldwide and span many timezones. If you have not heard from a buyer within a reasonable time, you may move on to the next-in-line. We require that you give a minimum of 24 hours between messages, however we recommend you use the AmiBay Trading Process as a guideline.

If you feel the buyer does not have the funds and /or is time wasting then let the staff know when you move on to the next in line.

@Pgovotsos
If you declare in Both please remember this is for personal use, any reason why you would need both of these !!

Last edited:
To sell on Amibay you "MUST" wait at least 24 hours between messages before moving on to the the next in line.
Acceptable response times:
You should give any interested party a reasonable opportunity to respond. AmiBay users are worldwide and span many timezones. If you have not heard from a buyer within a reasonable time, you may move on to the next-in-line. We require that you give a minimum of 24 hours between messages, however we recommend you use the AmiBay Trading Process as a guideline.

If you feel the buyer does not have the funds and /or is time wasting then let the staff know when you move on to the next in line.

@Pgovotsos
If you declare in Both please remember this is for personal use, any reason why you would need both of these !!

Sardine, I have 7 CD32s that don't yet have an SX32. All personal, not for resale.

Hi,

thats not a problem,

it's just, you know how hard these are to find and you want to buy both of them, that's all. I would expect a long queue wanting at least 1.

just checking.

Hi,

thats not a problem,

it's just, you know how hard these are to find and you want to buy both of them, that's all. I would expect a long queue wanting at least 1.

just checking.

Yes, they don't come up that often. Tell you what, I've already got 4 and the seller did say that people with wanted posts come first. I know that there are only so many available in decent shape and I don't want to hog the few available,especially since I already have so many. I'll withdraw for now to let the wanteds and others have the opportunity to get one. If they are still available I'll jump back in.

Thats very good of you.

I know Hese has been looking for quite a few years.

there are several recent wanted threads.

Sardine

Thanks for the clarification, as it stands NoPyroNoParty removed from list and so 1 available for warr8or29 and another for Pgovotsos at the moment.

As there is a third option now with Surfer, what is ruling on Pgovotsos having two if warr8or29 removes bid?

Steve

Pgovotsos has withdrawn for now. (thanks)

but there is no rule on 1 member hoovering all the items up, we just prefer (as in your NOS 1200 thread) the items are shared amongst the many not the rich few :D

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure he wants one but
Interest declared 1st inline for Hese. for one without chip

if I read the queue correctly as everyone else declared for the on with the pc chip ??

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm interested in buying the sx32 pro including PC keyboard chip if still available.
Thanks

warr8or29 has sent PM and awaiting payment for the board with keyboard chip.

Sardine Are you going to get Hese to PM me for the second board within 24 hours, because there are others who want a board.

Pgovotsos That is very good of you.

Hese was last online 19th @ 19:24

If i'm holding up the sale I will withdraw but hes been looking for one since 2011, he recently stopped looking (gave up or got one??)

if you cant wait then move on as I only sent the PM to him last night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom