Offered Amiga hardware repair, restoration and upgrade service

Hi,

I have an old Amiga 4000D with a Cyperytorm PPC/060 which I started recently. The problem is that sometimes it boots and somtimes it do not boot. I have removed all cards and cealend all contacts but it will not work.

Any idea what teh problem will be?

Best,
Martin

Requesting repair service for motherboard with some caps physically detached. Previously could boot into Workbench, but now red screen. If fixable may be interested in upgrades. Payment through Paypal.

Thank you.

Hese, I can't send you a message - you got full inbox! :(

Last edited:
Hi Hese, I have sent you my CD32 mother board and have been informed that it is waiting at your local post office for collection. I can’t PM you as your mail box is full. Please can you collect it and confirm.

Thanks

Hi Hese

Hope you're well

Last year you've repaired perfectly my SX32 on wich the battery had leaked

Now i've 4 CD32 boards to repair as none of them works correctly

I think it's most about recapping

Can you give me an approximate quotation for recapping those 4 CD32 boards ?

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a A3000 that won't boot, it had some battery leakage which I cleaned up some time ago but I may have missed something. I have no other Amiga parts so I can't do any swapping for troubleshooting so I would like to send it out to an expert for repair. What's your availability looking like? Seems I can't send a PM until I have made two posts.

Interested in Thylacine USB card to be made for my GBA 1000. I have PCB... PM sent. :)

Last edited:
Repairing Typhoon (and other third party accelerator cards) depends on what is broken on it. If the programmable chips (Lattice ispLSI, AMD PALCE) chips are broken then I can't repair it (and neither can anyone else without another donor board) because the program code inside those chips is not available. If something else is broken then it can be repaired. But before I have received the card I can't say if it's repairable.

Back
Top Bottom