Offered Amiga hardware repair, restoration and upgrade service

Package received. I highly recommended for Amiga upgrades and repairs.
I will use your services again without hesitation.
Positive feedback left. (y)

im declare interest to fix my Amiga CD32. Its dont boot up at times and require various attempts. Also there is some audio issue as well when using phone stick, while the jack stick does works perfectly.

Also im in a another thread wrote about issue with pictures, but that seens to been a external source issue throught.

Im do have no idea the cd drive still works, howover im do not have used it while, but allways just using the expainsion im have (im have two).

So most important for me is getting it boot without trouble each time.

I'm declaring interest in having Hese do repairs on my now dead CD32 SX32 Pro since when connected with the adapter card it doesn't allow the CD32 to boot up. I've used another riser card with the SX32 but this does the same thing. Help. I'm hoping that you would be willing to look at this card and also the riser to see if anything can be repaired on this thing and breath some life back into this card. I also have a A3000 Desktop power supply that went pop recently and was wondering do you work on these beasties too and now needs some loving care. I'll PM you further about the particulars if you have time. Thanks.
JazzTrumpetPlayer
Rodney Carter

Hello,

I have a 500+, and recently just went black screen as I think it was because a connected a Jerry mouse+joystick interface on port 1 with the computer on.

It has video (black screen) and the keyboard light up the power light (green) but not the drive (no light and action on the drive). Replaced both CIA and processor. Nothing.
And the KR chip gets hot.
No apparent capacitors or resistors damages, although I would like the 'opportunity' to have them replaced and an overall to detect if anything else is bad.

Please contact me.

Thank you,
Eduardo G.

Troublesome A3640 CPU board that developed a hard fault was repaired, reworked and refreshed. It returned looking like a different card.
Excellent professional advice and services provided.

After having a very informative conversation by PM, I officially declare interest in a CD32 mainboard repair and recap service.

Will send another PM.

Edit: actually I can't send another PM, your mailbox is full

Last edited:
Hello,

Need a recap + right button fix ( C312? ) of an A1200 motherboard.

PM follows.

Nowee

Can you look at an A3000 motherboard which doesn’t start (probably battery victim) ?
I’m in Australia but I can ship... just need to investigate myself when I’ll receive the computer (currently in California, lol).

Yes, I can take a look at the A3000 and fix it.

Cool.
I just bought a non-working one from USA; once I’ll receive and assess the issues it I’ll contact you. Worst case scenario I will look for a transplant on a new ReAmiga 3000 SMD board...

Back
Top Bottom