Offered Amiga hardware repair, restoration and upgrade service

Received my A3660 which was populated with parts from my old A3640 board.
what an amazing job was done. Looks factory populated and it runs brilliantly.

Many thanks for some fantastic work, and really fast turnaround. Fair price too.
Excellent service....

my scandoublers have been posted to you

Hello I got 2x Cybervision 64/3D Scandoubler one of them displays a black screen even when it switches over to the Cybervision RTG Graphics card, the other don't switch on screen but when Cybervision RTG card is in use it do display screen
how much will it cost to repair? can you pm with info
thanks

hese, thanks for your incredible work putting together 2 GBA1000 expansion cards!

Recived my repaired motherboard back and everything is working again. Quality of service was excellent and I'm pleased with the outcome.
Positive feedback left.

Service request for Amiga 3000D: General check of the boards, cleaning and repairing of the battery mounting area, fitting a coin battery holder, changing capacitors
PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly reply to my PM but currently no answer from my side possible
Error message: "hese has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Janne did some incredible work putting together a GBA1000 and expansion cards for my friend. She's completely in awe of the incredible work he did.

I had a friendly conversation via PM with hese and we agreed that he does not offer the service package I want, so there is no deal and I withdraw my interest.

Looking to find out the cost of upgrading an Apollo 1240 to a 1260 and also upgrade the single simm slot to accept 64MB.

Back
Top Bottom