Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
2 items for separate sale.

£40 for the 1050, paypal gift. uk UPS is £8.50

inc a test floppy disk Ive recently written with it, the sio cable and psu, condition is per pics.

next is a 1020 plotter and 1 x spare mech AND a spare head. AND AND! - its had the infamous cracking nylon gear replaced with a steel part from a model helicopter. £20 plus the £8 for ups signed for. sio lead and psu included, manual.

I've had varying degrees of success with it, I think the metal foil the pens slot into needs a bend straight (if you know these printers you'll know what I mean) and it comes with a spare head and nylon/ metal foil thingy, plus a complete spare mech (untried). But when its running the paper up and down its a thing to behold, but I last found the paper then slipping, I think that foil is the key. I will sell it sold as seen and allow you the further fun making it work.

inc 4 pens.

and 1.5 rolls paper.

IMG_5625.JPGIMG_5626.JPGIMG_5627.JPGIMG_5628.JPG

can obviously bundle for same shipping.

I just finished restoring a 1020. If the paper is slipping then you need to roughen up the rubber roller with some sandpaper. Now I just need to find pens for mine.

Bryce.

I've got some pens I was going to list Bryce. Let me test and I'll list soon.

thank you for the paper slip, tip!!

Even if they don't work I'm probably interested. I remember refilling these back in the day. From what I remember, I was able to remove the end of the pens with a pliers.

Bryce.

1050 still available. I can video it writing/reading from floppies if that sparks the nostagia for anyone:)

Hi Psodas

OMG didnt I reply to you. I just didnt see the message was here. SORRY!

Bad news is i no longer have the drive. again, I'm so sorry for not replying. I hope you have found one.

message to Trafo, re the 1020. also for mods attention.

after a few weeks/ months we found the courier couldnt find Trafo's address / couldnt be bothered to leave trafo a card/ sent it back and I have had countless emails and calls to track it down, by that time it was on its way to Uk and delightful interparcel wanted extra 12gbp to send it back to me.

TRAFO has been patient and fantastic throughout. so - yes I have it here.
1. ive not opened it yet.
2. ive paid for it to be returned
3. i dont want to go through all that again! seriously. i cant stand the thought of it going back and a different courier doing the same.

can you please find a UK address or forwarding agent. else I will send you the money back.

cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Psodas

OMG didnt I reply to you. I just didnt see the message was here. SORRY!

Bad news is i no longer have the drive. again, I'm so sorry for not replying. I hope you have found one.

Ok no problem here! :)

sorry alex I no longer have the drive.

mods please close this thread?

ps alex a mate has one, I can ask if he's selling. pm me in 1 month and I'll enquire. i can then create a new thread as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom