Not open for further replies.

bos

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Västergötland
This is Retrojoytester MK2, my up to this date best telling device ever. It's a simple tool for testing the functionality of Amiga/C64/Atari-compatible joysticks. Use a 9V-battery (not included), attach the joystick, push and pull, and watch the LEDs flash (if the joystick works as expected).

99 SEK for an assembled device, or 59 SEK for a kit you solder yourself (instructions provided).
Worldwide shipping 38 SEK.

EDIT: the tester works only on digital joysticks with one fire button, i.e. it tests U/D/L/R/F but not the secondary fire button found on some joysticks. Testing auto-fire also works.

EDIT2: there are now only 27 units left in stock (2017-04-28)

Attachments

• rjt_mk2_2.jpg
    rjt_mk2_2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 0
  • rjt_mk2_1.jpg
    rjt_mk2_1.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Does it register button test? And some sticks have 2 sperate buttons. would be nice to test if the stick is a 2 button stick for the few 2 button games that exists.

Does it register button test? And some sticks have 2 sperate buttons. would be nice to test if the stick is a 2 button stick for the few 2 button games that exists.
It tests only fire button 1 (and up/down/left/right). Second fire button is not supported. Will add it in a future batch, thanks for pointing out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Retrojoysticktester MK2 - a simple tool to test your joysticks

Hi, what's the price please ?
Interested in one but depend on the price

Pm sent

Best regards.
Sebby_Zzzz ??

Last edited:
It tests only fire button 1 (and up/down/left/right). Second fire button is not supported. Will add it in a future batch, thanks for pointing out.

I'll take two of this unassambled w/shipping to Norway. Give me a note of a future batch with 2 btn support too whenever that is.

jajajaj not interested just congrats for this design it is very simple but useful.
Regards.

Looks really nice and neat. Far better than the internals of my home made one. Would be nice to have some kind of casing though?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Retrojoysticktester received last week (super fast shipping). Working great!

Feedback left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom