Sold FREE STUFF - 5.25 floppy drives / MFM Miniscribe HD / 1010 external floppy drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmaciv

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Enterprise, AL
TAKEN - by SpeeD408. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Anyone wishing to pay the cost of shipping and want some old equipment harvested from A2000 machines equipped with Commodore Bridgeboards, let me know. Hate to dump them in the garbage but absolutely no use for them here. The are very dirty and I have no idea if they work. 5.25 floppy drives both come with a serviceable ribbon cable to connect to the Bridgeboard; MiniScribe drive has two ribbon cables attaché (MFM?) and the 1010 is just a 1010... :)

Apologize if this is an improper forum but thought it might get the most views by interested parties.

Mac

Edit: Please PM me with you shipping address if interested. I do know that International shipping will probably negate any real value. I thin the cheapest starting out is about $23.00 and goes up from there (past experience with US Mail outbound)

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
FREE STUFF - 5.25 floppy drives / MFM.XT Miniscribe HD / 1010 external floppy drive

FREE STUFF - 5.25 floppy drives / MFM.XT Miniscribe HD / 1010 external floppy drive

Interested

Edit: sorry, did not see that you are located in the US. Shipping would probably be expensive so I withdraw.

Last edited:
Interested in the 1010 if the others in line fall through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom