Closed Stock Amiga 1200 NTSC (United States)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddH

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Georgia
Been looking for a working stock NTSC Amiga 1200 for what seems like forever with no luck. Anyone in the United States have one they are looking to sell?

I have two 1200's but neither of them have floppy drives.

Might be interested, as I probably won't even use the floppy drive. Yellowed/non-yellowed? Pics?

Hi Richard!

Sweet, Saturdays are hard for me, but I will make it a point to attend soon!

Todd,
Both sets of keys are yellowed, I will try to get some pics soon.

Joe

Joe, if you want a floppy drive to put in this machine to sell it to Todd, I'll give you a working drive for $20. You can pick it up at my house some time; I live off of Via Princessa & Hwy 14.

Richard

Joe, if you want a floppy drive to put in this machine to sell it to Todd, I'll give you a working drive for $20. You can pick it up at my house some time; I live off of Via Princessa & Hwy 14.

Richard

That would be awesome. Thanks. I've been after a 1200 so long I've about given up. Had one back in the late 90s-mid 00s that I loved but when Commodore went under I stupidly sold it. Man I long for the days of meeting with my local user group when I was in college. Good times.

Still looking. I am open to a PAL machine as long as it has a North American power supply.

Managed to find a working motherboard. Mods close thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom