Not open for further replies.

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
755   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
* now cables available with a switch option to allow switching light on or off at will.
I have for sale few Gotek external cables. (Cables work with HxC Floppy emulators too.) These are the round and active blue shining cables, which in my opinion are quite cool (see the photo). Perfect is that the shining draws only a tiny amount of power and thus all is powered directly from the floppy port.
I call them deluxe as they come with the genuine 23pin connector and case.
Cable length is 60cm. Stock of cables is now very limited.
For round non-shining cables check my other thread here.

Price is 20 € / each (+ shipping costs and payment by Paypal or SEPA banktransfer)
when you want a switch option, that allow switching the light on / off, price is +1 €.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in blue one. Sending PM.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I'd like to buy one. Could not send you PM as I am not "active" AmiBay user yet. Let see if I will be able after this message :)

Last edited:
I did another post earlier and just a minute ago commented on this thread as well... but it went (again) waiting for the approval and perhaps I will get filtered out again. Let's try again without a link :D (I was linking to the post on my blog as I soldered a similar cable to my Atari ST, but I like your Amiga design with lights and colors and everything more :p )

I did, but apparently, my message was not approved by admins :p I commented on this thread https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?88174-Atari-STE-external-Gotek-Floppy-drive-wiring-Help-needed that I build a similar cable on Atari ST... This time I'd be happy to buy soldered one for the Amiga. Let's see if this counts as a post, fingers crossed.

Low post count and posting a link mean auto-moderation.

Both posts have been approved and you now shouldn't have any more problems posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom