Closed (LOT) Fanless GeForce256 SDR + STB BlackMagic II Voodoo2 12MB with bad TMU + others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States of America
Region
Southern Illinios
The 256 needs some sort of air pushing against it at all times and the Voodoo2 must be run with the environmental variable set to disable the second TMU otherwise you will get the polkadot texture bug.

Also included are:

FX5900 Ultra: Posts with artifacts
7800GS AGP: Will not post. Fan and light activate
6800GT AGP: Missing a cap and needs soldering work.

US Only. Only selling as a lot. Will be shipped in a USPS flat rate box. Shipping will be $13.60. Pictures on request. The 256 is guaranteed working, everything else is as-is.

Make offer

Trades I would accept for the lot:

Q6700 Core2Quad or any QX6xxx Quad
Intel Q4x or P4x based full ATX motherboard with support for the Q8300 which also supports 8GB DDR2 in 4x2GB configuration.

If we trade you ship first.

I was wondering if you can post pictures of every card (front, back, ports, and power connectors (if any)) so that I can see if any can take an aftermarket active cooling heatsink with the fan?

And how much are you asking per card?

$25 a piece for the 256 and V2 but if you only want one then I'll cover shipping. I'd sell both of those for 40. The others are 10 a piece but you cover shipping on those.

If your still interested I can get you pictures in the morning.

US Only. Only selling as a lot. Will be shipped in a USPS flat rate box. Shipping will be $13.60. Pictures on request. The 256 is guaranteed working, everything else is as-is.

Make offer

To sell these you will need to state an asking price otherwise this is a trade ONLY deal.

Make offer

To sell these you will need to state an asking price otherwise this is a trade ONLY deal.

Items are no longer for sale on Amibay. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom