NoPyroNoParty

Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Helsinki
Last edited:
Received card today but cant get it to work, If anyone has any Ideas or help I would be grateful, On 160 rom speed no boot black screen, on 200 rom speed red screen followed by multi-coloured bands and keeps cycling through those with power button flashing.... I am at a loss....

fresh46664,

1. What are your motherboard jumpers set to i.e EXT or INT

2. check here for the manual if you do not have it already - http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/cyberstorm1

3. Can you also state what Zorro cards are currently installed on your Amiga too

4. Did you install the Cyberstorm 060 drivers before installing the card (but from what you are describing though its not getting this far)

Last edited:
- Never use the 160 rom speed option. It makes more trouble than you can gain.
- Make sure all these daughterboards sit well and that the ramboard does not touch the zorro daughterboard.
- You also might want to check the jumpers of the ramcard. It's not unthinkable one got of during packing/unpaking or transport without noticing.
- Is the 68060 socketed ? See if it didn't lift a bit during transport, push it a bit to be sure. Same for the clockcrystal.

Last edited:
Have sent Cyberstorm off to be checked for faults along with my 4000 Mobo, the cant repair fault on Cyberstorm but he can run Diagnostics and hopefully find the problem, It might still have to be sent back to Hese to check over but will wait for outcome....

Finally, the CsMk1 is booting, The culprit was the Roms (its very picky about which roms used) and a Jumper that was missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom