Roux

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
New Zealand
Region
Wellington
Hi Guys

I have for sale here an immaculate Amiga 4000 Desktop (some minor yellowing)

This machine is available WITH or WITHOUT the 1960 Monitor. I realize shipping this anywhere other than here in NZ or to Australia will be expensive with the monitor, so you have the choice. Please PM me for shipping costs to your part of the world.

**Screenshots are using a CF card with WB etc. This machine does NOT come with a CF card with any software , games or other files**

This is the 030 Desktop Model but is fitted with the A3640 with FULL 68040 . The motherboard and the 3640 card have been recapped (and latest Rom on 3640) by bebek. The battery has been removed

This is the 230V Version . It is also the PAL Version

16MB of Fast Ram

3.1 KS Rom

CF to IDE Adapter

A4000 Keyboard with Word Perfect key maps sticker. (Word Perfect software included)

Eklipse Mouse (yellowed)

Alien Blaster Joystick

Locking Key included

Manuals included

Was Asking;

1000 Euro or 1120 USD + Shipping as gift via PayPal (WITH 1960 Monitor)

920 Euro or 1030 USD + Shipping as gift via PayPal (WITHOUT 1960 Monitor)

Now Asking;

920 Euro or 1030 USD + Shipping as gift via PayPal (WITH 1960 Monitor)

840 Euro or 940 USD + Shipping as gift via PayPal (WITHOUT 1960 Monitor)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
@Kaosboss

You should know better.

You can't declare interest in any item without a price stated.

It's not clear if the monitor is for sale as a stand alone... but its for sale with the A4000... and the price of the monitor is the difference between both prices... so i declared interested .. just a matter to clarify if its for sale as a stand alone... that was my reading from the post... is there any problem with this reading?

@kaosbos

The listing in post #1 clearly states that the monitor is only available with the 4000
1000 Euro or 1120 USD + Shipping as gift via PayPal (WITH 1960 Monitor)

The rules of AmiBay also state
Buying an item without a stated asking price:
If a seller has not stated a price for an item, you cannot declare interest in it or make an offer for it.

So as I stated earlier you CAN NOT declare interest or ask about the monitor as it does NOT have a price against it.

Hey Guys

Just to clarify 100% - The 1960 monitor is only available with the sale of the A4000. Thank you

possibly interested dependant on shipping cost to UK and details about the board (buster chip..........)

Last edited:
Hi Paul ; sure thing mate. I will get shipping costs to you today. Buster is rev 7. Do you need any other details?

possibly interested dependant on shipping cost to UK and details about the board (buster chip..........)

Sure its not revision 9? I see '-09' on the buster chip... (though I am no expert on this!) - I guess as its not soldered in - this could easily be swapped with an 11?

Hi Paul ; sure thing mate. I will get shipping costs to you today. Buster is rev 7. Do you need any other details?

Doh! Yes you are right! Buster rev 9. Thanks!

Sure its not revision 9? I see '-09' on the buster chip... (though I am no expert on this!) - I guess as its not soldered in - this could easily be swapped with an 11?

PM from Roux, a couple of other questions i thought best here than PM:

The Buster chip is socketed so is easily upgraded to 11 am assuming?
The battery has been removed, did it leak, has it been cleaned up, is there any fuzz/green corrosion around there?
Does the RTC work?
The simm sockets are they original plastic ones from what i can see, i can't see any damage but are all the clips intact?
Does the sound work ok?

PM Recieved. Answers and photos below

The Buster chip is socketed so is easily upgraded to 11 am assuming? Yes, as long as you have a PLCC extraction tool this is an easy upgrade.

The battery has been removed, did it leak, has it been cleaned up, is there any fuzz/green corrosion around there? The battery was removed by bebek at the time of fitting the new capacitors. The battery did leak but it any affected area was taken care of by bebek. There is very little trace of a leaky battery.

Does the RTC work? I have not tested the RTC as I believed you needed a battery fitted to do so? I am happy to test this for you if possible without a battery.

The simm sockets are they original plastic ones from what i can see, i can't see any damage but are all the clips intact? They are the original sockets and look to be in great order. No visible broken clips or cracks in the plastic

Does the sound work ok? Yes, the sound is working properly

Please let me know if you need any other info or photos

Cheers!

PM from Roux, a couple of other questions i thought best here than PM:

The Buster chip is socketed so is easily upgraded to 11 am assuming?
The battery has been removed, did it leak, has it been cleaned up, is there any fuzz/green corrosion around there?
Does the RTC work?
The simm sockets are they original plastic ones from what i can see, i can't see any damage but are all the clips intact?
Does the sound work ok?

Payment received. thank you. Amiga to be shipped on Tuesday. I will PM tracking details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom