Rating - 100%
336   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
All Cartridges are SOLD OUT!

Hello!
Let me introduce You another cheap and useful piece of hardware for ZX Spectrum computer:

10 in 1 ZX Spectrum Cartridge!

have bought a RAM Turbo Joystick Interface & ZX Interface 2 long time ago, both units have rom cartridge slots…but i had no cartridges.
Usually these are so rare and expensive, i was never been able to get one for a reasonable price...
(purchased Cookie later for £40 to test my interfaces)

Positive:
You can add 10 favorite 48k games (.SNA format) You like
Cartridge EEPROM can be reprogrammed at any time
Games are loading instantly
May be used with ZX Interface 2, RAM Turbo Joystick Interface (or any different interface with cartridge slot)
You can have Your 10 beloved games on one cartridge (or chip, You can have also several chips, swapping them out to have another 10 games)

Negative:
Reset doesn’t work on Spectrum+. ( Thru design of ZX Interface 2 - pressing reset doesn’t reset the cartridge rom, meaning you need to switch on/off your Speccy to change the game)
You need a cartridge Interface (Inerface 2, RAM Turbo Joystick Interface or any other with cart slot) to use these carts,
Only 48K games may be written to the cartridge (original carts was 16k only, so no 128k games, no loadable level support!)
You need an Eprom programmer to reprogram the chip

Offering also some (6 pieces at the moment) for the community,

asking 20€ for ready built and programmed cart without case or 24,50€ for cased one.
Please make payment as a friend/family, or add 4% of total to have PayPal protection.
Postage fees to all country's:
4€ as a surface mail (without tracking)
5,50€ tracked & insured

Also available:
Amiga A500 / A2000
TF530 50Mhz Accelerator board 150€

Commodore C64:

Cheap C64 PLA replacement 11€
Stereo SID with LED light 15€
MixSID
/ StereoSID 50€

Sinclair QL:
QubIDE - IDE interface for Sinclair QL 55€
Meriva ROM for QL 15€

Amstrad CPC:
Multiface (building & testing phase atm)
thanks for Your interest! :)

Last edited:
Positive:
May be used with Interface 2 (or RAM Turbo Joystick Interface)

MAY BE means, we COULD use it ...

Negative:
You need an Interface 2 (or RAM Turbo Joystick Interface) to use these carts.

This means, that we MUST have an Interface 2.

Sorry, but this two are completely different statements ... so what is right???

Last edited:
Positive:
May be used with Interface 2 (or RAM Turbo Joystick Interface)

MAY BE means, we COULD use it ...

Negative:
You need an Interface 2 (or RAM Turbo Joystick Interface) to use these carts.

This means, that we MUST have an Interface 2.

Sorry, but this two are completely different statements ... so what is right???

Actually both are correct and both suggest that an Interface 2 or RAM Turbo Joystick Interface is required unless you own some other cartridge hosting hardware.
Of course if you are a Spectrum owner/collector you will already know that Spectrum cartridges require some hardware to interface the cartridge.

Bryce.

Hi,
thank You very much for correcting me guys, actually it is more complicated that the statement in first post is. You'll NEED a ZX Spectrum (or clone) computer first! (Ask me, if You like to attatch Interface 2 to the black 2A/2B or +3 128k Spectrum - as You will also need a ZX Bus adapter to convert zx bus pinout, Amstrad has changed some pins on these models making them uncompatible with some hardware). Toast Rack and grey +2 ZX Spectrum 128K have standard ZX Bus, no adapter is needed.

You may use this cartgridge with:
1. ZX Interface 2
2. RAM Turbo Joystick Interface with cartridge slot
3. Any other Interface with cartridge slot
4. You can build Your own cartridge adaptor like this:
http://trastero.speccy.org/cosas/droy/interface2/interface2_s.htm

feel free to ask any questions, i will answer as soon as i can :)
best regards,
Viktor

Last edited:
Well, i know, that a cartridge interface is needed and i own a Kempston Pro interface for my grey +2 ... it was only a misunderstanding, 'cause you only talked about the Interface 2 and the RAM Turbo (never had one of these) ... so i thought, that there are a bit more special.

So what about the ZX Bus adapter for the black ones? The price will increase by ...?

Thanks.

Last edited:
ZX Bus adapter i am talking about - is small multifunctional board.
universal p.JPG
It protects data bus (eliminate data collisions) also it may be used as an adapter to connect old ZX devices to ZX128+2A/+2B +3 models (convert ROMCS line to ROMOE1/2 lines). It has also one very important feature:
+9V line on ZX Bus is very dangerous, it is a real pain for ZX users, as it has destroyed a lot of hardware. In most cases the dividing notch falls out, the user doesen't see it, and attatches the unit to the wrong pins.. The unit is damaged as a result. Actually +9v are absolutely not needed for most units, it was added to ZX Bus for only one reason - ZX printer. There is a header on this board, where You can disable this +9v line by removing a jumper.
About price:
i am able to offer these very cheap (let's say for 10€) with chinese edge connector, or i can use high quality connector that holds the board perfectly for 15€.. have not ordered these yet, as i don't wan't to solder boards no one needs.. however, if someone is interested - i can make a limited bunch of them.

Also i have 3x divIDE (can be sold cased or bare board only), and a clone of +D interface with floppy drive will be offered soon

Last edited:
Interested in 1 cased board ready to go :)

Please send your PayPal information via pm.

Interested in 1 cased board ready to go :)

Please send your PayPal information via pm.
Thanks for Your interest, PM with payment info was sent, please check Your private messages.

EDIT
payment from HeMe received, will send the cartridge and update tracking info via PM
best regards,
Viktor

Last edited:
interested on a cased one with tracked & insured shipping option.
Thank You, byeni, for Your interest. You've got PM with payment details.

EDIT
payment from byeni received, will send the cart and update tracking info via PM

Regards,
Viktor

Last edited:
Declaration of interest

Declaration of interest

Hi,

I'm interested in one uncased if still available. Tracked and Insured shipping please.

Please pm payment details.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,
thanks for Your interest, some carts are still available, PM with payment will be sent

EDIT
PM with payment details was sent

10:52 Payment was received, will post the cart on Monday & update the tracking number via PM
regards,
Viktor

Last edited:
Cart arrived safely and in good condition - Many thanks Viktor. Will leave feedback as soon as I work out how to :)

Cart arrived safely and in good condition - Many thanks Viktor. Will leave feedback as soon as I work out how to :)
Hello Steve,
You are welcome!
Hope it will serve You many years.
Thank You very much for the purchase!
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions related to the products i offer.
Regards,
Viktor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom