Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Hi Everyone!

A friend was looking for a couple Retro-Donald USB Joystick Adapters and I was looking for a soldering project so I bought ten of them and built them all yesterday. He's already spoken for two of the adapters so I am selling 8 adapters, fully assembled and tested.

These adapters allow you to use any Atari compatible joystick on your PC. They work incredibly well for all the Commodore emulators, including VICE and UAE. The adapter shows up as two joysticks in Windows and each joystick has two button support.

I wanted to do this to help out the community. I may make a few dollars of each adapter so I definitely did not do this for the money. I'm not going to order another batch of these so be sure you get one while you can. :D

$25 Each with Free Shipping in the USA. Buyers outside the USA pay actual shipping costs. :)

5 Sold on Lemon64
3 Sold on VIC-20 Denial
0 Adapters Left

PayPal Gift payment or buyer pays PayPal fees.

Thanks!

Heather

Attachments

• DSCF1242.jpg
    DSCF1242.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1245.jpg
    DSCF1245.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've already got my joystick-to-PC problem sorted out, so I'm not interested.

But out of curiosity, how are these with latency? I've read many claim that the USB Competition Pros are useless for that reason. I have one and it does feel sluggish. I think some adapters have been reported to be suffering of the same. Have you noticed any problem?

This adapter was specifically designed with fast response times in mind.

From the web site (through Google translate).

Since the adapter has a very fast response (100 queries per second), it is also ideal for quick games
Others who have tried the Competition Pro USB said it was slow. I know at least one user who has this and a Competition Pro USB and they say they have absolutely no problems with this adapter. :)

Heather

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

I sold 3 more on the VIC-20 Denial forum. Only 2 left!

Heather

The final adapters were sold on Lemon64. Nobody here wanted any. :LOL:

Closing thread.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom