Not open for further replies.

cocomocho

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Country
Madrid
Region
Spain
Full support Gotek for AMIGA 1200 printed with ABS plastic Yellow or White, I only have this unit printed, but I can print many more units. It would make a list of interested and as they are going to have the units printed, they would be sent to each person. Support price is 8€ (before 20 €) + shipping Paypal.

ghtzVPa.jpg

Interested:

kinchan ----------- 4 pieces ------------ Payment ------------ Printed ----- Send
piemmeweb ------- 1 piece ------------- Payment ------------ Printed----- Send
Nidumite ---------- 1 piece A1200 & 1 piece A600 ------- Payment ------- Printed ------- Send
uigiflip ----------- 2 Pieces A1200 OLED and A500 OLED --- Payment ------ Printed ------ Send

Last edited:

Part of the rules that you agreed to when you joined AmiBay state the following
Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

As such your thread will now be de-bumped.

Please don't do it again

Have you got any pictures of this in a A1200 with the Gotek in as well or for a A600?

Have you got any pictures of this in a A1200 with the Gotek in as well or for a A600?

I have for the model A600, it is different but if you want for an A600, I print the piece gotek for A600, the price would stay the same as this one.

I have for the model A600, it is different but if you want for an A600, I print the piece gotek for A600, the price would stay the same as this one.
Hi I am interested in one for A1200 and one for A600 will send you a PM now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom