AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Asdal
Hi.

I bought this card untested. Turns out it will not detect memory, but other than that the card is working fine.
The card is is visually in a pristine condition. My plan was to have someone look at it for me, but i dont have the time to deal with it..

It is running @ 66 mhz, and has 131 mach chips.

Any more information i have forgot, please ask.

Pictures will follow..

Im asking 500 eur including postage with tracking and insurance.

Cheers!

IMAG0920.jpg

IMAG0924.jpg

IMAG0923.jpg

IMAG0921.jpg

IMAG0922.jpg

Last edited:
Interested, next in line

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K50-t5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi,

Package with card delivered some days but have problems. After unpacking is quarz out from socket and has "broken" output. This is not problem but Apollo 4060 not working with another quarz. Tested 66 Mhz, 50 Mhz.

Test on two A4000D recapped boards, jumpers on board ok but still only black screen. ramborolf has from me first two PMs but still until today no any reply, help, tips. :-( Please contact me. Thank you.

Btw. Apollo 4060 has only two MACHs 131 and one MACH 130.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Apollo 4060 - Faulty

@Sveta

Apollo4040/60 has 2x Mach131 (sides) and one Mach130 (middle).
Is perfect for 060 conversion. So you don't have to be concerned.
Apollo1240 has 2 versions.
First with Mach210 and Mach130
(NOT working as 060!). Second with Mach210 and Mach131 (060 conversion OK!)

Hope you can fix Apollo4060 soon.

rgds
z!E

Last edited:
Sorry for not paying attention to the thread.

I am deeply concerned about this. The card worked as described just before pulling it, and sticking it into an antistatic bag. The packaging should be sufficient also.
How is this handled? I dont want to rip anyone off, but on the other hand we are sending 20 years old hw around europe and we all know the risks..

Mods. Please advice.

Best Regards
Aksel

Hi,

ramborolf not accept card send back and full refund and too no partial refund and card stay at me into my collection but as not working. :-(

Apollo 4060 is here on sale as working fine only not detect memory (I accept this and ok for me) and no any info e.g. sold as is... (then logical not possible full refund)

What admins please on this situation?

Btw. Packing is not very good - here is possible damage original 66 Mhz quarz. (during shipping is out from socket) but this is not from bad shipping, this is due not good packing :-(

Argumentation - card is very old then without any "warranty" after delivery (not two years) is for me out.

Sorry for my bad english. I am very angry.:mad:

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Hi,

ramborolf not accept card send back and full refund and too no partial refund and card stay at me into my collection but as not working. :-(

Apollo 4060 is here on sale as working fine only not detect memory (I accept this and ok for me) and no any info e.g. sold as is... (then logical not possible full refund)

What admins please on this situation?

Btw. Packing is not very good - here is possible damage original 66 Mhz quarz.

Regards, Sveta

As you received your package not good packed and the board got damaged (Quarz). It seemed to have an impact during transportation. Ramborolf should at least help getting the insurance money for you.

Rgds
z!E

@zerec

Are you a moderator?

@Sveta. You have to make up your mind if the parcel was properly packaged. In public you say it was not good packaged, but you say this to me in private: "Delivered today. Good packing but after unpacking from bag is 66 Mhz quarz probably during transport out from socket and is "free" in bag."

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Argumentation - card is very old then without any "warranty" after delivery (not two years) is for me out.

And as Sveta argues, if i have had written "sold as is" i would have been "in the clear". Semantics.
I did not misled Sveta in any ways in the original post. It is in reality 20 years old hardware, and i thought everyone on this forum was aware
of the risk of sending it across Europe in an uninsured parcel. Which i offered up to 1000 Eur included in the price but was declined to save money..

The card was first placed in a crispy new antistatic bag.. Then wrapped in a bubble bag. Then packed inside two layers of cardboard, and the stuck inside anohter cardboard box. The card was unable to
rattle inside the box..

Am i responsible for violent handlig by the postal service.
How do i know how the card was handled when installing after arrival.

I am not angry, but very sad this turned out this way. but dont accept me being the only one taking the risk here.

Last edited:
Hi,

"Good packing" as package NOT damaged visibly - box is ok. Not possible insure package on working state - good card function. When is box ok and bad package inside then not possible make complaint at post office - quick deny from post.

Regards, Sveta

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Which i offered up to 1000 Eur included in the price but was declined to save money..

You write:

"Im asking 500 eur including postage with tracking and insurance."

I pay 500 EUR... Save money?

Btw. Apollo 4060 tested today too on another my A4000T - still black screen.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
But that was a risk YOU where willing to take. I offered it not because of fun or trying to be firendly, but because i am worried about sending these things in the mail.
And we dont have this option to explore now cause you didnt need insuranse.

I also dont like how you took this to the public and not dealing with this in private with help from the mods..

@zerec

Are you a moderator?

No I'm not but like to help ;-)

Since I saw this deal not working well because of DOA Hardware I wondered
why you didn't simply offer Sveta
to report the Issue to the delivery company. (My thoughts where based on your offer 500€ incl. insurance.).

Hope you are not angry for this Mate.

Rgds
z!E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom