Half-Saint

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
I have for sale another SNES unit, tested & working. It was busted badly in transit on its way to me thanks to lousy packaging. Four out of six screw "holders" are broken. I tried super glue but it didn't work. Epoxy might work but I haven't tried it.

Top half of the case is somewhat yellowed.

Unit only, no PSU, no joypads, no video cable.

Asking 25€ 20€ + shipping.

DSC_0219.jpgDSC_0218.jpgDSC_0217.jpg

Last edited:
I would've been interested if it had at least a joypad and the cables, but since I never had a SNES to replace, unfortunately it wouldn't be much use like that :(
Is there a particular reason why you're selling only the unit alone or you just lost the cables ?

No, didn't lose the cables. It was part of a larger console lot and I'm only keeping a few select pieces.

I would've been interested if it had at least a joypad and the cables, but since I never had a SNES to replace, unfortunately it wouldn't be much use like that :(
Is there a particular reason why you're selling only the unit alone or you just lost the cables ?
there are a lot of cheap china market snes joypads on the other bay, so there is no problem to catch them. Same with AV, however, there are some sellers with non working leads, these cables have "mirrored" pinout, it is very easy to fix (need to open the plug, and repin some leads). Of course, You can get all in one, but, im afraid, the price will be twice as mutch as asked here

Last edited:
Still available.

Note: this is a 100% working console. The damage is purely cosmetical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom