Batyra

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Lubelskie
Hi folks!
I have quite rare Ensoniq Soundcscape Elite ISA soundcards in a perfect working condition.
Elite.jpgElite_B.jpgElite_F.jpg

Asking price is: 345 Euro (was 385 Euro) (price include shipping to EU countries).

Also listed outside AmiBay.
For shipping cost outside EU please contact me (I will make shipping price lower than regular)
I will send video of working card to buyer.

I can consider swapping for:
- Roland cards,
- Boxed cards.

Last edited:
Hello Batyra,

I'm new user on this forum and i can't send PMs easily.

I would like to build a system with up to xx sound and wavetable cards.

I'm interested in the Yamaha SW-60XG sound card and the Ensoniq soundscape Elite daughterboard.

Unfortunately for me your price proposal can not fit into the budget of this project

best regards,

Sorry OLE421.
In my previous post you declared interest in Ensoniq daughterboard but never replied to my PM's or questions about interest in post.
You can't declare interest and just leave it... you have to withdrawn or answer PM's etc...

I'm not selling ANYTHING to you.

New users do need some posts before PMs can be sent - this is protection against spam.
So a user with 2 posts can only now sent a PM to other members.

Declaring interest on Ensoniq daughterboard for 50 Euro. That's only if you are willing to sell it separately?
and one more question why there are two waveblaster connectors on this board.

Hi Rokthe2k,
thanks for interest.

- This daughterboard got two 26pin connectors, but I don't think that theese are wavetable connectors. As far as I know this daughterboard is made only for Ensoniq Soundscape II / Elite soundcards. (But maybe you have to do some reaserch on this).

- I have one Ensoniq Elite (with daughterboard) and a second daughterboard - I'm willing to sell it separately.

- The price 50 Euro - as I mentioned in the post - is only when buying this second daughterboard together with offered Ensoniq Elite (so for 375 + 50 you wil get one Ensoniq card and two daughterboards).

- Price for daugtherboard separately (I'm selling it in my second thread) is 80 Eruo. You can see my thread here:
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...mp-Socket-7-motherboards&highlight=collection

Cheers.
P.

Oh ok! I have two Sound Blaster 16's with waveblaster connectors on board and i have had two daughter boards installed on them before i sold them while back, one was Yamaha DB50 and the other one was Topwave 32 they worked greast, but i dont wanna take a risk if it's meant for Ensoniq only, i just want to get some midi interface to that again to mess with :p . I also checked your other thread and i saw Avance Pro32 AW Wavetable Daughterboard for 30€ i would be interesting (but, in the other hand after listening few samples i found online like Doom or Descent i dont like how the guitar sounds)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom