Sold Apple DOS Compatibility Card (PowerMac 6100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeon3d

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Algarve
Hi.

For sale is my Apple DOS Compatibility Card. It was pulled from a 6100 which HDD died (and SCSI 50-pin HDDS are expensive as hell). It was working a couple months ago when the HDD last worked and since then has been kept on storage.

I have the Card + 90º Adaptor, The cable that connects the output of the DOS Card AND the video from the Mac to a Monitor (so you can run them on the same monitor). I *might* have the disks, but that is not guaranteed. The software is freely available on the internet tho.

Card comes with no memory (uses same type of memory the Mac does and can share memory with the Mac).

Link to the photos. HERE

Buyer pays shipping. Please ask for shipping costs, even tho it shouldn't be more than 10/15€.

I'm looking for 100€ ONO.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Would be interested but this won't fit quadra 610

my slot has 3 segments

ill go double check mine but just google quadra 610 logic board and look at the slot it's different

Yeah, I just looked at the photo he sent me and his adaptor is different.

The part number for the adaptor is 820-0378-A. Found one at a polish shop for $40 with free shipping...

Last edited:
Bump

Can a mod remove the Quadra610/Centris 610 from topic title as it's not compatible? <Done>

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested but conditionally. I have a 6100 with a DOS card and a dead HDD like yours. I don't know if the card works, and until I do something about the disk I can't test it. Probably be a week or two before I know whether I want it.

I'm still here and so is the card. <Bump!>
Hello I'm interested in buying the cable. How much for it ?
Thanks

The price is in post #1
I'm looking for 100€ ONO.

Considering that you are NOT allowed to ask for splits that is what the cable would cost you.

If I was you I'd have another flick through the rules.

Hello

I'm interested in buying the whole set for 100€ including shipping.
Please let me know if OK

Thanks

Pierre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom