Closed Hungry Horace's Commodore 64 Games sale (JULY 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungry Horace

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
England
Region
Kent
Hi everyone,

As part of changes to my house, I am clearing out a considerable amount of of software and hardware. There is too much for me to list on ebay, and i would love to get rid of this stuff fast! There might even be some gems in here I am undervaluing!

Condition of each item should be clear from photos. Most are OK, (minor scratches etc form storage etc, the occasional small case crack) but not everything is complete.... The photos will also give you the clear indication of contents. If it's not shown, it's not in the sale. If you want to verify condition 100%, let me know and i'll upload an extra photo.

General photos of all games should be available to see here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4272ME-kTRMNlpNcFRaRl9LcEE and labelled up - if any pictures are missing, please let me know.

I'm afraid Tapes are *not* tested, as I have never actually owned a C64 ever. I guess these game came from previous 'donations'.

I would usually post out via Royal Mail, package, so postage for a small pack of 5 games is probably about £4.00 in the UK (i will check this and update the post acordingly). Happy to sell to anywhere in Europe, but since package sizes are going to be variable, all postage values would have to be checked and confirmed on a case-by-case basis.

Paypal payments only please (last time this went ignored by people showing interest) - this way I can keep track of my savings, and also i dont feel confortable giving out bank details.

I may also be posting a link to this thread through some Facebook groups, but be treating the sales rules exactly the same as here, so no benefit is given to those outside of Amibay.

I dont have time to do an individual price, so this is on a 'rates' basis.

For a larger box game (printed box etc), £1.50
For a regular small tape, inlay & box - £1
If any part is missing (e.g. inlay or box) - 75p
If a game seems to be a copy/without anything (i.e. tape only), or is just a manual etc, 45p.

Obviously i'd be very happy if someone wanted to take the full lot in one go.

Put in your requests, i will check, and come back to you with a sub-total, parcel weight etc.

I would really appreciate minium orders of around £5, but realise this might be against forum rules :wink:

I also have Amiga games for sale: here

And ZX Spectrum games for sale: here

And probably Amiga / ZX Spectrum hardware appearing soon....

Full list below:

3D PinballBox, Tape, Inlay
Advanced Pinball SimulatorBox, Tape, Inlay
Aqua RacerBox, Tape, Inlay
Assualt CourseBox, Tape, Inlay
Batman The Caped CrusaderBox, Tape, Inlay
Blaze Out Compilation (Robocop, Combat School, Hypersports, Platoon, Rambo 3)Box, Tape, Inlay
Caudron I & IIBox, Tape, Inlay
Classic ArcadiaBox, Tape, Inlay
Cobra ForceBox, Tape, Inlay
Commodore Format - Powerpack Tape 4Box, Tape, Inlay
Daley Thompsons DecathalonTape, Inlay
DandyBox, Tape, Inlay
Elevator ActionBox, Tape, Inlay
Fruit Machine SimulatorBox, Tape, Inlay
Golden OldiesTape, Inlay
International Rugby SimulatorBox, Tape, Inlay
KikstartBox, Tape, Inlay
Mean StreakBox, Tape, Inlay
Mike Read's Computer Pop QuizBox, Tape, Inlay
OctoplexBox, Tape, Inlay
Pipe ManiaBox, Tape, Inlay
Pitstop IIBox, Tape, Inlay
Pub GamesBox, Tape, Inlay
Quattro SportsBox, Tape, Inlay
Quest for the Golden Egg CupBox, Tape, Inlay
Summer GamesTape
Super CycleBox, Tape, Inlay
TankBox, Tape, Inlay
The Official Father ChristmasBox, Tape, Inlay
ToobinBox, Tape, Inlay
Toobox - Audio TapeBox, Tape, Inlay
Toolbox - Shoot Em Up Construction KitBox, Tape, Inlay
Toolbox - The Image SystemBox, Tape, Inlay
Toolbox - The Music SystemBox, Tape, Inlay
Toolbox - Typing TutorBox, Tape, Inlay
XenonBox, Tape

SOLD

BombuzalTape, Inlayjavidoom
Daley Thompsons Super TestBox, Tape, Inlayparadroid90
Moto XBox, Tape, Inlayparadroid90
Motor MassacreTape, Inlayparadroid90
Trail BlazerBox, Tape, Inlayparadroid90
Yie Ar Kung FuBox, Tape, InlayTicker

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm interested in bombuzal , I'm interested too in some Spectrum games in your other thread.
Can you add this one to the package?

Regards.

Yes, please feel free to Just declare any interest (for everyone to see) and Pm me your "shopping basket" :)

Hi Horace

If Motor Massacre, Pitstop 2, Daley Thompson's Super Test and Trailblazer are full price releases I am Interested anlong with Moto X

Hi Horace

If Motor Massacre, Pitstop 2, Daley Thompson's Super Test and Trailblazer are full price releases I am Interested anlong with Moto X

Hi mate.

I'm not really up to speed with c64 stuff - don't even know how I came by this lot.

I would recommend you take a look at the photos on google drive and see if they are original or budget (if it was Amiga, I'd know what I was looking for!!)

My wife (who helped catalogue them) reckons that TrailBlazer has a typo on the tape (saying "trial blazer") although I haven't checked this! Don't know if this makes it rare like the misprinted Horace Goes Skiing tape, lol

Ok, pit stop 2 and Daley Thompson's must be budget as I know the Kixx and Hit Squad names from the 'miggy ;)

5ebdc0c23c2b5219af3d11e7bc69e087.jpg

Thats fine, but not interested in Pitstop 2 as I was after the full price release. Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom