Closed Hungry Horace's Amiga Apps sale (August 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungry Horace

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
England
Region
Kent
Hi everyone

Because I am adding more to my Games sale on this thread, I am going to follow the guidance given in the site rules to ensure that one thread does not get too large, by seperating out Apps vs Games in seperate sections!

My usual T&Cs apply as follows ;)

I've given my prices alongside the names; I've based these on some sales i've been following elsewhere, and hoping to encourage you all, i've then cut a bit more off of the price!

Condition of each item should be clear from photos, for which links are provided, but let me know if you need any extra pictures of detail. Most are fine, (minor scratches etc form storage etc) and I will highlight if there are any notable defects. The photos will also give you the clear indication of contents. If it's not shown, it's not in the sale.

I'm afraid disks are *not* tested, as I dont have any floppy drives left which I would trust.

I would usually post out via Royal Mail, package, so postage is about £3.90 in the UK (Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class) for each game. Happy to sell to anywhere in Europe, but the postage value would have to be checked and confirmed on a case-by-case basis. Same goes for multiple purchases.

Paypal payments only please - i don't feel confortable giving out bank details.

I may also be posting a link to this thread through some Facebook groups, but be treating the sales rules exactly the same as here, so no benefit is given to those outside of Amibay.

Hope there is stuff here people may want. I will keep adding to it the more i find!

I have photos of everything here on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0TD9eN_aWCoLTd2Nmt2dzV6NGM

The Apps:
Amiga OS3.5 - £15

Deluxe Paint III - Big box £4

Deluxe Paint III - Medium Box £2

Deluxe Paint IV AGA - £10 -
Manual is there but does not fit in box - mixed up editions? I can search for others/rest if needed.

DigiView 4.0
(No Hardware) - £10

Directory Opus 5
- No Box, just disks and Manual - £3

Master Sound - £2
* no hardware*

MovieSetter - £3

Personal Paint v4.0 -
2 Disks - I assume this is all there is. - £5

Photon Paint
- £5
Quartet - £3

Seigfreid Discology - £35 ** Includes untested Hardware - I am not liable if this damages your machine!! !! *

Scala
- 2 Disks - assume this the lot? £3

Studio II Professional - £2

INTEREST DECLARED

SOLD / PAID

PenPal Word Processor - Softwood - £2 (thank you for taking this off me!) {BarryB}

Consider this thread re-opened!

Had to take time out and haven’t been able to focus on selling, by basically I need to start shifting stuff again or else I have to think about the dreaded ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom