Rating - 100%
330   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Hi,
offering latest v2.1 nanoSID’s for C64 / C128

These SID’s are from the latest version, was designed to install in transparent C64 startup cases, they have LED light on the bottom
(looks pretty cool, colour can be choosen between red, yellow, green, or blue. blue is the brightest one).
will be delivered with latest firmware available atm (Lazy John fix) (this can be updated later if new firmware will be available) No Paddle/Mouse support
these SID's may be also used on StereoSID boards for stereo Upgrade offered by me

Asking 15€ per piece

Shipping to all country's is 7,00€ tracked & insured
or 5€ as a surface mail w/o tracking
Paypal as a friend/family, or add 4% to total to have Paypal protection. IBAN payment also can be accepted.

will combine postage (max 500g) if several parts are purchased!
Please declare interest here AND send PM if You like to get one.
Thanks for watching! :smile:

Last edited:
Got my package today, hi quality stuff, highly recommended. Positive feedback on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Pluto63,
Glad to hear You got my parcel! Forgot to say, You can install nanoSID in both Board versions: long and short. You need to figure out about loudness with JP2 (some boards have preinstalled resistor, and some not, so this jumper should be closed on some boards, and leaved open on others
Regards,
Viktor

Declaring interest as well, after recommendations from my friend Pluto63. Will soon provide payment

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, but what are the differences between this and a regular SwinSid V2? Or a SwinSid Ultimate?

I just want a decent chip to replace my faulty 6581 and obviously want the best alternative chip possible :)
There seems to be a "lot" of different types out there and understanding what's the latest and greatest when it comes to there things is not easy :)

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the differences between this and a regular SwinSid V2? Or a SwinSid Ultimate?

I just want a decent chip to replace my faulty 6581 and obviously want the best alternative chip possible :)
There seems to be a "lot" of different types out there and understanding what's the latest and greatest when it comes to there things is not easy :)

+1 you are not alone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would like to state interest in one if still available. PM sent.

- - - Updated - - -

ok says i need one more post first so pm after this one.

payment received from user MaDhAtT3R

shipping info will be updated via PM once parcel is sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom