Sold Hungry Horace's Amiga CD32 Games sale (August 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungry Horace

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
England
Region
Kent
Hi again guys,

Blah blah blah, i think you probably know the deal by now ;)

It's now time for my Amiga CD32 games listing on here.

As usual, I've given my prices alongside the names. I've based these on recent sales prices I've seen. I'll be honest, my jaw dropped when i saw some of the sale prices, and this might be the only place to make anything decent on for now.

Condition of each item should be clear from photos, but let me know if you need any extra pictures of detail. Most are fine, (minor scratches etc form storage etc) and I will highlight if there are any notable defects. The photos will also give you the clear indication of contents. If it's not shown, it's not in the sale. Since these are all standard CD cases (no big boxes at the moment) the case and inlay and then the CD itself are shwn in seperate pictures.

Disks are *not* tested until I have access to a working CD32.

I would usually post out via Royal Mail, package, so postage is about £3.90 in the UK for a small parcel (Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class). Happy to sell to anywhere in Europe, but the postage value would have to be checked and confirmed on a case-by-case basis. Same goes for multiple purchases.

Paypal payments only please - I dont feel confortable giving out bank details.

A note on packaging: Given the low value of these items (yet considerable size) any order below £10 total will need to have an additional £1 added to the cost, to pay for packaging materials. For orders above, I am happy to waive this extra cost.

I may also be posting a link to this thread through some Facebook groups, but be treating the sales rules exactly the same as here, so no benefit is given to those outside of Amibay. If they don't sell, I will resort to eBay for these ones.

Hope there is stuff here people may want.

All photos on Google Drive via the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4272ME-kTRMOVVBZGc2Q0Z1QTQ

The Games

Banshee CD32£45
Brutal Football CD32£20
Brutal football CD32 copy 2£20
Cannon Fodder CD32£20
Castles II CD32£20
Fears CD32£40
Heimdall CD32£30
Jetstrike CD32£25
Liberation CD32£10
Microcosm CD32 copy 2£12
Microcosm Cd32£12
Power Games CD32£45
Quik CD32£20
Roadkill CD32£40
Zool CD32£25

Interest Declared

SOLD
Project-X Ultimate Body Blows CD32 - £15 {fryguy}
Dangerous Streets and Wing Commander CD32 - £5
Guardian CD32 - £20 {Predseda}

Last edited:
declaring interest for "Project-X Ultimate Body Blows CD32" and "Dangerous Streets Wing Commander" Sending PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom