For Sale Commodore Multimedia Breakout for C64 (THE ORIGINAL)

Could you post picture (or pictures) of the item plugged in a plus/4? I'm curious of the mechanical fit due to the protrusive top part of the plus/4. Or we can arrange a meeting here in Budapest and I can lend you a plus/4 for the test to take pictures for others. Thanks, Imre

Bad news about Plus/4 compatibility, please take a look to the pic:

20171013_134853.jpg

Not attached correctly to the mainboard, there is not enough the free place at the top of the panel. So the Multimedia Breakout is NOT for Plus/4, sorry.

Moderator! Please remove the "Plus/4" word from the name of the thread if you can. Thank you.

Anyway the items are for Commodore 64, and working good (and for sale of course)! There are many satisfied buyers with the item.

Declaring interest in one piece! :) Will send PM shortly.

... and money sent!

Last edited:
I received mine some time ago, but only now finally had time to thank you. The board sits very firmly in place and the connectors look and feel very high quality. And it surely is a handy thing when connecting machines to different monitors.

Thanks! (y)

Thank you for your loving words, it is a really uplifting feeling for me and of course inspiring for the next great project! thanks so much again! (items are still available for sale!)

today

today

mura27ok withdrawed his interest, and still waiting payments from: gregnacu and Canam!

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom