For Sale Commodore Multimedia Breakout for C64 (THE ORIGINAL)

sztojanov

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Country
Hungary
Region
Budapest
Has arrived the new Commodore Multimedia Breakout for C64!

Pictures speak louder than few words:

in_use_1.jpg
in_use_4.jpg

in_use_2.jpg
in_use_3.jpg

This small gadget makes popular connectors to the bottom of your Commodore 64! It contains right the following connectors:

- DIN 262º special CNC forged connector to the computer side
- composite RCA for video out
- 2x RCA for stereo/doublemono (it can change via the jumper on the panel - stereo sound option from the DIN connector pin7)
- S-VIDEO female connector for video out
- 3,5" jack for headphones (stereo or doublemono)

There is an option on the panel to a 300Ω smd resistor for the modern LED TV's, default is shorted. Also another option the DIN pin5 to solder to the ground. This hack for the SID noise reduction, but somebody loves this mod, somebody hate this, your choice! Default is opened.

Made from metal forged individually DIN 262º connector, LUMBERG high quality RCA connectors, and metal S-VIDEO / jack connectors. PCB color: black!

NOW THE V2 VERSION AVAILABLE FOR THE ULTIMATE 64 USERS WITH PROGRAMMABLE SID2 INPUT!

01.jpg
02.jpg
06.jpg

04.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Commodore Multimedia Breakout for C64 price: €46 (was €45) (was €38) (+shipping)

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
As long as you have a 250407 mainboard or higher. Of course 326298 mainboards have a 5 pin din and no chroma-luma output.

Hi sztojanov,
Would it be possible to add a jumper for turning the headphone connector into an audio in connector?

Last edited:
Replied back all PM today this morning! But if you have no answer until now, please drop me again PM! Sorry my mailbox nearly full :p

Hi sztojanov,
Would it be possible to add a jumper for turning the headphone connector to an audio in connector?

Maybe yes - for the next batch! I have some minor modifications too...

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom