Closed Big Box Amiga games - Lotus 3, Mortal Kombat, Worms, Zool, Cannon Fodder 2, Lemmings 2, Pool, Strip Poker, M1 Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlock

Blogger
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Merseyside
I have the following Amiga big box games I want to sell, all tested and working on my stock A1200. All have manuals and original disks. If you want more photos of a particular game please just ask.

M1 Tank Platoon (Includes keyboard overlay) - £5 (SOLD off Amibay)
Worms - £10 (SOLD to fleischer)
Zool - £6 (SOLD to fleischer)
Cannon Fodder 2 - £12 (SOLD to fleischer)
Archer Mcleans Pool - £5 (SOLD to Predseda)
Mortal Kombat - £10 (SOLD to LambdaCalculus37)
Deluxe strip poker 2 - £10 (SOLD to Rhod)
Lotus III - £10 (SOLD to vx1054)
Lemmings 2 The Tribes - £13 (SOLD off Amibay)

All the prices are without postage and packaging. P&P prices for one game are listed below. Can probably send a couple of games for these prices but if you want exact price for multiple games please PM me and I will get it for you.
IMG_20170811_134053.jpg IMG_20170811_134139.jpg

UK P&P = £2.90 (2nd class post)
Europe P&P = £8.00 (Airmail)
Rest of the world = £12.00 (Airmail)

Last edited:
Does Zool come with the poster?

Declare interest in Zool, if it comes with the poster and code wheel.

Last edited:
I take it these games are all PAL and may not work on an NTSC A500?

EDIT: If it works on an NTSC A500, declaring interest on Mortal Kombat. Shipping to USA.

Last edited:
Does Zool come with the poster?

Declare interest in Zool, if it comes with the poster and code wheel.
Code wheel included but no poster
C

- - - Updated - - -

Deluxe strip poker 2 - £10
+ shipping to France

thanks

France shipping will be £6

- - - Updated - - -

I take it these games are all PAL and may not work on an NTSC A500?

EDIT: If it works on an NTSC A500, declaring interest on Mortal Kombat. Shipping to USA.

it doesn't mention anything about either PAL or NTSC on the box or in the manual so I am not sure if it would work on your A500. I am not sure if switching my A1200 into NTSC mode and booting it up would be similar to trying it on a NTSC only machine but if i get chance this weekend ill give that a go and post the results

it doesn't mention anything about either PAL or NTSC on the box or in the manual so I am not sure if it would work on your A500. I am not sure if switching my A1200 into NTSC mode and booting it up would be similar to trying it on a NTSC only machine but if i get chance this weekend ill give that a go and post the results

Okay, let me know if it works. If it does I'll take it for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It seems that "Deluxe Strip poker" sell already ?

Thx

Last edited:
Ok so i just tried switching my A1200 to NTSC and booting up Mortal Kombat. (running in NTSC is not something i had ever tried before as all my software was in PAL)
It starts to boot up with a 60hz NTSC output - as i can verify that by pressing the info button on my LCD TV remote - but then it switches to a PAL output as the game loads up to the loading screen and continues in PAL output from then on. tried on both on RGB and composite video output and same results. Not tried RF as i don't have a suitable cable anymore.
Now as mentioned I have never tried the NTSC mode on my A1200 before so perhaps I am not doing something correctly but that was the results I got and i tried a few time. Not sure if that makes it any clearer to you or not whether it will work on your A500. I guess it depends on whether it will switch to a PAL output and whether your display can take a PAL input?

I am going to put the remaining games that haven't been sold up for sale away from Amibay, so if your interested in any of them please let me know asap. I will also update this forum post if they sell off Amibay and are no longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom