Not open for further replies.

alenppc

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Canada
Region
ON/QC
I have 2 populated & tested TF530 cards for sale, 25 MHz 68030, FPU socket (not populated).

Rev. 2

Before declaring interest, please read the following:

- This is an open source card, you can build your own by using publicly available sources available on github.
- The card features 2 MB SRAM and a 40-pin unbuffered IDE interface that emulates the A600 Gayle chip. This means that the same rules apply as on the A600: some CF cards don't work, and you shouldn't use a cable that is too long. You need A600 scsi.device in ROM to be able to use the IDE interface (so kickstarts 37.300 and up or a patched 1.3).
- You need to connect the INT2 wire from the A500 motherboard to the INT2 header on the card for the IDE interface to work. This works in the same way as Kipper's A508 IDE interface.
- if you plan to use the card with the a500, you need a relocator board to be able to close the case. I can provide one free of charge if needed.
- The card won't boot on a stock A1000 (tested on my NTSC version), it appears that its boot roms crash on 68030. It would probably work if you have the kickstart adapter (not tested, since I don`t have one)

Below is a sample picture of a built board. There might be a slight difference between the one you receive (such as connector colour and type).

Asking for CAD $150 each + shipping (expect it to be in the CAD $10-20 range). Use PayPal "Friends & Family option" or Interac E-transfer (Canada Only).

I can`t offer tracked shipping to Europe due to excessive cost.

TF530.jpgcard-and-riser.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear back from Pghulme, also not heard back from Frn, so I guess these are still available. Thanks.

Sorry still interested forgot about this
I'll pm later today

On a side note, the a500 CPU relocators are here, and if you need one, I will include it free of charge with the card. That goes for Pghulme as well.

Vecanis, I haven't had any more contacts from the other interested parties, so if you want, the card is yours. Just PM me your zip code so I can check the shipping cost.

Card received. Didn't realize that the 68030 was soldered on. No biggie. Now onto squeezing it into my A2000. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom