Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Newcastle
PS3 Slim 500GB with Rebug 4.80 CFW installed. Used by an adult so in great condition, comes boxed with all the leads and one Dualshock 3 controller. BT/UK only please. £115 including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Any questions please ask. (y)

Out of curiousity, does that mean one can copy ones collection to the harddrive and play them from there?

Does it still work on psn ok?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Out of curiousity, does that mean one can copy ones collection to the harddrive and play them from there?

Yup, its one of the best features as you can rip and PS3, PS2 or PS1 games to the drive or just yarr ISOs if you're that way inclined. That was the reason why I had to buy a new HD as some of the games were huge (15GB for Hitman Absolution) and I couldn't fit my collection on there.

Does it still work on psn ok?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I thought you couldn't go online with modded consoles? I've always kept it offline as that is what I was advised ages ago due to getting banned any whatnot. The only time I turn the internet connection on is when I'm updating a game from the XMB. Is there any way that I can check the PSN status as I suspect that even if it isn't banned going online with rebug running would get it banned with a quickness and lock my PSN account that I use on my Vita, correct?

Last edited:
Sounds awesome. Guess I havent been paying attention to the ps3 modding news :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds awesome. Guess I havent been paying attention to the ps3 modding news :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its well worh it, before I got mine modded it was pretty much gathering dust but once that PS2 , PS1, PSP compatibility kicked in it breathed new life into the console which made me start picking through the PS3 library in search of hidden gems like Catherine which everyone should play as its so amazing. If you're over 3.55 firmware (which everyone is) its a hardware mod thats required to downgrade it but its a painless process and well worth it as there's something quite nice about having 3.5 generations of games on one device all played via the "right" controller and on a big HD screen. If it weren't for the new console I'd keep hold of it but I know it won't get as much airtime as before now as theres only so much room under the TV.

PS3 Slim 500GB with Rebug 4.80 CFW installed

Ah, will have to get a hold of a modded one at some point, as playing from HDD would be nice.

Yes, everyone has upgraded, unless you get lucky :)

... wait, psp games run on ps3 now?

Last edited:
Declaring interest, always wanted to get my hands on one of these :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Withdrawing interest, good luck with the sale ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Temporarily withdrawn from sale. Will be keeping hold of this until I clear my PS3 backlog as it turns out the PS4 isn't backwards compatible and I've still got games to finish.

Cheers

Back up for sale. Apparently having two shelves of consoles is "just not on" :/

PS3 received in very good condition.

feedback done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom