Sold Hungry Horace's "Last" big games thread (August 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungry Horace

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
England
Region
Kent
Hi again guys,

I've decided to put my last batch of (mostly) games in a seperate thread. These are ones that may be up for a limited time only, because the odds are being that there are popular titles in there I will go shopping around for buyers on these. (Except one or two, which might end up in my original thread) but I do want to offer here in Amibay first, as I feel you guys give a 'better home' for this stuff!

This is also the last set of games I will be advertising for now that are near 'complete' .... I have a number of disk boxes to go through that may find original disks, but not with any boxes or manuals.

Condition of each item should be clear from photos, but let me know if you need any extra pictures of detail. Most are fine, (minor scratches etc form storage etc) and I will highlight if there are any notable defects. The photos will also give you the clear indication of contents. If it's not shown, it's not in the sale.

I'm afraid disks are *not* tested, as I dont really trust the one floppy drivesleft which I could do on, nor is it currently connected up.

I would usually post out via Royal Mail, package, so postage is about £3.90 in the UK for each game (Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class). Happy to sell to anywhere in Europe, but the postage value would have to be checked and confirmed on a case-by-case basis. Same goes for multiple purchases.

If you don't like the postage price I give you, you are free to arrange a courier collection yourself, and I will be as accomodating as I can be for that.

Paypal payments only please - i am not comfortable giving out bank details.

A note on packaging: Any order below £10 total will need to have an additional £1 added to the cost, to pay for packaging materials. For orders above, I am happy to waive this extra cost.

I may also be posting a link to this thread through some Facebook groups, but be treating the sales rules exactly the same as here, so no benefit is given to those outside of Amibay.

Hope there is stuff here people may want.

Photos on the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4272ME-kTRMRDNPVHhDSnhNTzg

The Games:

All New Worlds of Lemmings
- Pygnosis £20 ** may have unstuck glue**
Alien Breed
- Team 17 (Small Box) - £5

Beneath a Steel Sky
- Virgin - (Copy 2, disks and box only) £14

Cannon Fodder 2
- Sensible Software - £12

Ghostbusters 2
- Activision - (Includes booklet/manual not shown) £10

Hero Quest
- Gremlin - £12

Kid Gloves 2
- Millennium - £2 ** disk and manual only ** (Possibly came with RoboCod?)

Lemmings
- Psygnosis - £20

MegaPack
- TyneSoft £20

Monkey Island II
- LucasArts / Kixx Edition - £20

Powermonger and WWI datadisk
- EA / Hit Squad Edition - £9

Rodland
- Storm (Kixx edition) - £5

Sim Ant
- Maxis (Hit Squad Edition) £10

Star Wars Trilogy
- Domark - £15

Super Stardust AGA
- Team 17 - £40

Wipe Out - Gonzo Games
- £10

Worms
- Team 17 (inc. manual etc) - £12

Worms
- Team 17 (Copy 2 Disks only) - £7.50

Zool
- Gremlin - £10

INTEREST DECLARED

Pinball Illusions - Digital Illusions - £12 {ticker}

Sim Earth - Maxis (Hit Squad Edition) £10 {ticker}

SOLD / PAID

Beneath a Steel Sky - Virgin - (inc. books) £20 {Hal}

Cannon Fodder - Sensible Software - £10 {Hal}

Dune 2 - Westwood - (Hit Squad) £8 {Hal}

Monkey Island - LucasArts - £30 {Hal}

New Zealand Story - Ocean (Big Box) - £15 {Excalibur}

Last edited:
Interested in Cannon Fodder, Monkey Island and Dune 2

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K50-t5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Possibly interested pending pictures in Monkey Island (second n line) and Alien Breed

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ingerested in New zealand story, Dune 2, worms (£12) , and all new world of lemmings

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately I havent had time since getting home to package up and check for weights/postage etc, as I have had to spend much of my evening looking to 'save' an A500+ from potential battery damage!

I will make it a priority tomorrow, and have listed everyone's interest (in order) on the first post.

Cheers

I have sent postage prices to everyont *assuming* the first in line for each game takes them.... obviously if anyone drops out, I will update the postage price with the extras added.

Hello HungryHorace!
Is Monkey Island still available? I was second in line so I guess that it has been sold... could you confirm that?

Monkey Island 1 has gone I'm afraid - should be shown as "sold" on the first post? (I have limited visibility via Tapatalk ATM)

Monkey Island 1 has gone I'm afraid - should be shown as "sold" on the first post? (I have limited visibility via Tapatalk ATM)

Yes, it is marked as sold on your first post... thanks anyway.
Not being convenient due to shipping costs I withdraw my interest in Alien Breed SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom