Not open for further replies.

COREi64

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
I've taken over production of the Vimfuego's C8D Joystick Switcher from SkydivinGirl. These are now available! This batch features a white PCB, White push button and LED but is functionally identical to the previous batches.

These joystick switchers are available with or without a case (and there are two different styles of cases). The standard case, and the Mark II case that has an adjustable thumbscrew support foot. For those with their own 3D printer, the standard case STL files are available free of charge.

Here's a photo of the Mark II case with one of Heather's switchers. Mine's the same save for the white button and RGB LED.

Stand alone, or with Standard or Mark II case:
https://corei64.com/shop/index.php?route=product/search&search=c8d

If you want a device without a case, please express interest in this thread then contact me via PM.

Cost without a case: $31.95 USD Each + Shipping

I always ask for PayPal Friends/Family/Gift payment. You are welcome to pay with regular PayPal but you will have to pay the PayPal fees.

Thanks
Thomas
COREi64

Last edited:
Plenty of these available for immediate shipment. If anyone is looking for the assembled board without connectors (perhaps for custom tower builds), this option is also available from me.

As with all the C8D's I sell, the Mark I case STLs are available for free download, and printed cases Mark I and II versions are also available to case your device.

Thomas
COREi64

All C8D's sold with cases to Amibay members get their cases upgraded to high resolution (100mn) for no additional cost!

Thomas
COREi64

I'm in Canada as well, so I was hoping to get a price in CAD (and pay you in CAD) to avoid the exchange fees.

Oggie, good to hear back from you. Payment received, and your package is going out tomorrow afternoon.

Thank-you for your purchase.

COREi64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom