Relovay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Australia
Hi everyone!

I'll start by introducing myself quickly as this is my first post. My name is Chris, and I live in hot and sunny Perth, Western Australia.

I'm looking to get back into the Amiga scene after our old family 1200 stopped working a few years ago. We had it since I was 3 and I just lived on that thing! I'd love to have another one for the day I have kids, so I can relive a bit of my childhood with them.

I've been hunting for an a1200 through Ebay and local classifieds but the prices seem really steep... and most of the Amiga's are faulty or poorly kept.

I'm hoping someone on here might be looking to sell their 1200, or if others would be willing to help me figure out what the going price aught to be.

There will be a good home waiting for it, and a lovely new Apollo case and keycap set. I'd be happy with most any configuration if the price is right.

Thanks for looking :)

I'm hoping someone on here might be looking to sell their 1200, or if others would be willing to help me figure out what the going price aught to be.

Welcome to Amibay!

As a new user, you should read through the rules of the site though. Price discussions are not allowed here in any way. For a price indication, you can look through the recent sales threads to see what the going rate for A1200s are. I hope that you find what you're looking for however be careful as buying one item tends to fuel a desire to buy another machine or expansion. :)

Hi Demolition, sorry about that. I thought price indication was okay, I'll have a look through previous sales.

If anyone is selling, please let me know :)

Hi Demolition, sorry about that. I thought price indication was okay, I'll have a look through previous sales.

If anyone is selling, please let me know :)

Demolition is right in what he has said although you are welcome to state what your budget is.

How do I close this thread? Amiga is in the mail :)

If this was purchased through this thread then it can't be closed until all feedback is exchanged.

Marked as Found for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom