Sold 3,5" Disks DD blue NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE RECEIVED 200 Floppy´s NONE WORKS - in negotiations to see what solution the seller gives me, He PM asking for SERIAL Number and NO Serial Numbers on ANY floppy(see pics) just want to leave a record here about the Problem I have . Thank you

https://drive.google.com/open?id=157lPPpM9W_HvSWncg-LryAaFVWR-blnN
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oNHANbekug9XAlahNC478lMYssQuOh_r

Basically any floppy that I insert in the unit sounds bad (floppy jamming noise) I have tried different disk drives that work perfectly and I can not record a single disc, I have recorded videos of everything, it's a real shame my bad luck with this purchase, I hope to recover my money or floppies in good condition.

No more answer from Seller , Amibay Staff what is the way to proceded in this Cases?

Thank you

Enviado desde mi ONE LTE HD (ONE TORO) mediante Tapatalk

I don't really know about something like user or loss protection here on Amibay. It is really your responsibility and risk when you buy something described as "NOS". "NOS" usually means "sealed", "not opened", "not used". You take the risk when it will not work. When seller sells something as sealed or NOS, and it is stated as this, this is really your responsibility in case it will not work. Otherwise you can ask seller to open it and test it, but I don't think that somebody selling thousands of disks will want or will be able to test every disk he sells if buyer will ask for it. Normally said, don't buy anything if you don't want to take a risk that something sold as NOS or "sealed" or "something similar" will not work at the end.

Last edited:
I don't really know about something like user or loss protection here on Amibay. It is really your responsibility and risk when you buy something described as "NOS". "NOS" usually means "sealed", "not opened", "not used". You take the risk when it will not work. When seller sells something as sealed or NOS, and it is stated as this, this is really your responsibility in case it will not work. Otherwise you can ask seller to open it and test it, but I don't think that somebody selling thousands of disks will want or will be able to test every disk he sells if buyer will ask for it. Normally said, don't buy anything if you don't want to take a risk that something sold as NOS or "sealed" or "something similar" will not work at the end.

Thank you for replying in a very sensible manner.

@hsc

If you paid with Paypal goods take it up with Paypal.

If you paid as family/friends or Bacs then tough luck.

AmiBay does NOT promise to help in all situations. There is only so much we can do.

In all cases you have to act sensibly and protect yourselves.

Last edited:
Thread cleaned up and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom