Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Disks1.jpgDisks2.jpg

Hello!

I have got a whole bunch of NOS disks which I won´t need all of them for my collection.

Blue disks, 3,5" DD, NOS, very good quality, minimum order 50 pieces.

Price: 4,- Euro per 10 disks

Worldwide shipping possible!

Regards!

Last edited:
Interested in a bundle of 50. How much would shipping to Finland be?

@Mainactor

Are these disks verified true DD? There have been cases of fake DD disks sold that were actually HD disks in DD casings.

@BLTCON0:
These disks are from a wellknown and qualified source and there were already thousands of disks sold and nobody had any
single complaint about it! And as these disks are NOS they are for sure real DS/DD disks (produced in Europe btw) and not
"new" Asian quality items...

Disks will be shipped as insured package via DHL only, and for almost every European country (means EU)
it will cost about 17,- Euro for an 5kg package. 22,- for up to 10kg btw. At least twice the price for the
rest of Europe and worldwide (means really far far away ;-) up to 45,- resp. 60,- Euro.

IBAN/BIC preferred, but PayPal should be possible too in some exceptional cases.

Ah, and 50 Disks have a weight of about 1,1kg!

- - - Updated - - -

@J.T.Kirk:
Havent you seen any disks in your life?! :)

Unfortunately not. That's why I want to see something before I buy it.

I am interested in 100 disks (mostly blue with some white if possible) pending shipping costs to UK.

Edit: Payment sent for 200 disks (150 blue, 50 white).

Last edited:
Shipped to drpugh! Thanks!

To all others: Only about 1000 disks are left, and only blue and white are still here! So be fast! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom