demolition

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Copenhagen
One of the fans on my ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 has broken and is very annoying to listen to but perhaps there is someone out there with a spare cooler/fan for this card? Perhaps someone who replaced the original cooler with an aftermarket water cooler and still has the original one lying around unused?

I have tried fixing the fan and while I managed to fix it 90% it is still not good enough as it still produces an audible rattle from time to time.
81XFtyetnRL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 81XFtyetnRL._SX355_.jpg
    81XFtyetnRL._SX355_.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You can buy fans on AliExpress and probably eBay too. It may be worth looking at?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1572 met Tapatalk

Original fans? You can't just stick any fan on it..

Edit: I looked a little closer and found some on aliexpress, however being unoriginal they could very well be much more noisy than the original ones so it would be quite a gamble.

Last edited:
Check it out, just know there are pics with other fans on their cards

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1572 met Tapatalk

Thanks, I just ordered an after-market fan from ebay. It is not completely identical to the original, but it looks like it fits 1:1 and the price was low enough for me to take a gamble on it so now I just need to wait until I receive it to find out if it was worth it or not. :)

FYI, status for this thread can be set to 'found'.

The fan I got from ebay seemed to do the trick but now the other fan is starting to act up.. Lesson: better replace all fans while you're at it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom