Looking for a partner, to come into business selling warranty labels for commodore systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetpaX

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
As some of you may know (check my feedback) I used to sell Commodore Amiga and c64 warranty labels, the proper thing too - reproductions but exactly the same as the original.
I am starting up doing these again and I need someone to come in with me to get started as its costing a lot of money this time to order everything.

Whoever comes in with me will get 500 commodore warranty labels all ready to sell, plus you will get to sell them in your own country and also right here on amibay with me.
These are the new labels:
WarrantyReproSticker.jpg
Please note: the image above is for a TEST RUN, the final labels will have an R printed on them to show they are replicas
I will be selling these labels for £1 each, they are now printed on the exact same material as commodore used in 1991

The price to join in with me will be £112, as you can see from my feedback I'm a genuine seller. you will get 500 brand new labels to sell right here on in your own country. Plus you will get permission to sell them on eBay - only the person who joins in with me and myself will be allowed to do this.
if anyone is interested in coming in with me with this business let me know, I only have 1 place available.

let me know
det

Last edited:
If these are exact replicas I don't think you'll be able to sell them on AmiBay.

Or even ask for a partner.

Please update the picture with the design with the R on?

2 mins

- - - Updated - - -

Done, added the new style which has the R in standing for replica

2 mins

- - - Updated - - -

Done, added the new style which has the R in standing for replica

Thanks - I'll leave this thread alone now :)

I just got a private message asking me to change the design to make it more clearer that these are reproduction labels. as a result, I have added the word "Reproduction" to every label from now on. If someone does decide to come in with me with this, the new design has been added to the first post. I do hope this is now enough. For me having a replacement warranty label is just like replacing the floppy drive or keyboard yet you don't see Reproduction in big letter on the new parts.

I can't agree with you there DetpaX, replacing a floppy drive or other component automatically breaks the warranty seal.
And to be honest as there is no warranty to protect anymore I cant see the point of these labels at all apart from misleading people into thinking the product has never been opened on tampered with in the past, we all know that genuine intact seal Amigas can fetch a higher price.

The Letter 'R' means nothing to someone out there in the world unless they have read this thread.

So lets just cut the crap OK, If they are reproduction labels then they should be clearly marked as such.

:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom