68k to A2000 CPU Slot Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a reminder to those wanting to use this for things other than the Vampire board. Its short because the vampire fit best like this, and to keep the price down. Some have asked about making it longer to fit into the CPU slock brackets at the ends of the case. I looked into that but it was nearly three times the price per board to do it.

The best way to secure it is by making a plastic strip that will secure it to a zorro card next to it or using the internal support bar if your 2000 still has it installed. This isnt 100% supported for other accelerators, but discovering it works with them was a nice extra. Getting it to work properly is all about finding a creative way to do it in the spirit of Amiga hacking righ?! ;)

All those that have made a payment for boards this week have them now in the mail. I can take more orders if anyone is still interested in them. I have made several extras.

Tested and works like a charm.....

but getting this vampire to work with ClassicWB is a nightmare haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interested in one.
pm sent.

Delivered today.
All Working OK.

In my A2000 the vampire give a green screen on boot.

Removed 68000 on the motherboard: All OK :-D

positive feedback sent

Last edited:
All of this weeks orders are shipped if you sent in payment before yesterday. Emails with tracking sent to the paypal addresses.

Both adapters etc. Arrived safely.. Will test one day soon.
Feedback on it's way

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom