Not open for further replies.

jonni

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
FI
e5frog designed this wondefull board in here: http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40570

2019-06-06_16.31.08.jpg

12 round pots and round bottom pins. Usually on install you turn two top pots 10-15 rounds counterclockwise until lines disappear.

Price 15e (Paypal friends and family only)

Shipping:
Untracked shipping to Finland 3e
Untracked shipping to Europe 4e
Untracked shipping to outside Europe 7.5e

31.5.2019: I have 1 green board and 10 black pcb boards ready for shipment.

Last edited:
Hi. I living in Brazil. You can ser the shipping to here, with tracknumber. One more question, i can't send PayPal as gift. Have some problem with that, (Brasilian lays don't allow that payment). Thanks. I Will pay PayPal taxs. Thanks.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Pro

@jd64: pm answered

@crazybob_br sorry, Finnish postal office is a bit anal about tracked letters to Brazil as they are asking 17.1e extra for it (thats why I use untracked as that is a bit more reasonable prized). And anyways like my original post says, I only do friends&family currently (or IBAN transfer). There are other LumaFix64 sellers in this board too, so I would use search button and ask if their country has more reasonable postage fees to Brazil.

Last edited:
Generic question:
Since I have my C64s in non-breadbin cases and RF-shield w. heatsink on the VICs (6569R3 and such), would such a thing fit and the VICs still be decently cool?

Generic question:
Since I have my C64s in non-breadbin cases and RF-shield w. heatsink on the VICs (6569R3 and such), would such a thing fit and the VICs still be decently cool?

Depends on heatsink etc sizes, Lumafix adds about 10-11mm to the height.

LumaFix64.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I would like one. PM sent

PM answered with payment details... and 'edit update' now payment has been received. Lumafix will be posted tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom