Selling half of Amiga collection includes GVP Tekmagic 060 and Blizzard 1230 mk4 cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you avoided my questions. oh well..

ok ..

so you agree you filed a PayPal dispute within hours of receiving the parcel BEFORE contacting the seller!!! Nice one mate..

you also agree on the 15th (as in the messages between us) you where still asking how to proceed but a paypal dispute was already in progress (you failed to mention that,, again nice...)

you said you asked the seller on how to proceed,,,,, can you give proof that you contacted the seller before filing a paypal dispute.

yes ClusterUK gave proof of payment reversed ,, he also gave proof you opened a paypal dispute BEFORE contacting him the very day you received the package, this is behaviour (rules or not) we dont agree with at Amibay. Clusteruk also gave proof of your 1st point of contact via this forum, I was shocked to how long after as you fail to give a date in this thread but simply say "you contacted cluster" would you like to verify how long after the paypal dispute you actually contacted clusteruk directly via PM ??

NOWHERE do i see the word cheated only you use the term.

you say you contacted clusteruk to resolve the issue, like I asked please confirm the 1st point of contact with cluster via THIS FORUM (not everyone checks paypal emails),

I see how you say in your statement errors in facts are due to memory.,. I certainly wouldnt mix up several days and 0 days. how can you forget filing a dispute within hours of receiving the parcel.?

you also give credence to your flippant statement of £40-£50 and the poor condition of the A500+ was because you was "ticked off",, this wasnt of course to try and paint a worse picture to PayPal to validate your claim.

anyway,, all the other members of Amibay can and will read this thread,, all i can say is,

NICE!!!!

Last edited:
I see you avoided my questions. oh well..

Be specific in your witch hunt Sardine.. what did I not answer then? Maybe you can answer my Question on those Rules you have.. which rule I broke? Be specific there too!

But here.. I will respond to all of this then..

so you agree you filed a PayPal dispute within hours of receiving the parcel BEFORE contacting the seller!!! Nice one mate..

Again.. WRONG.. I posted the pictures in the thread.. ClusterUK logged in (must have seen it) and did not respond to it. I opened a dispute and stated CLEARLY that the GOAL was to work it out. ClusterUK totally ignores it for 4 days.. why? dunno?

you also agree on the 15th (as in the messages between us) you where still asking how to proceed but a paypal dispute was already in progress (you failed to mention that,, again nice...)

What is you problem now? Of course.. Yes I opened a dispute, the goal was to regulate it (see what I wrote), seller does not respond, I contacted you!

you said you asked the seller on how to proceed,,,,, can you give proof that you contacted the seller before filing a paypal dispute.

yes ClusterUK gave proof of payment reversed ,, he also gave proof you opened a paypal dispute BEFORE contacting him the very day you received the package, this is behaviour (rules or not) we dont agree with at Amibay. Clusteruk also gave proof of your 1st point of contact via this forum, I was shocked to how long after as you fail to give a date in this thread but simply say "you contacted cluster" would you like to verify how long after the paypal dispute you actually contacted clusteruk directly via PM ??

See above.. please read.. posted the pictures obviously to ask for his response.. he logged in that afternoon.. did not respond.. opened the case late that night.

NOWHERE do i see the word cheated only you use the term.

This is how I feel about you three going balistic on me.. as if I cheated on someone!

you say you contacted clusteruk to resolve the issue, like I asked please confirm the 1st point of contact with cluster via THIS FORUM (not everyone checks paypal emails),
I see how you say in your statement errors in facts are due to memory.,. I certainly wouldnt mix up several days and 0 days. how can you forget filing a dispute within hours of receiving the parcel.?
you also give credence to your flippant statement of £40-£50 and the poor condition of the A500+ was because you was "ticked off",, this wasnt of course to try and paint a worse picture to PayPal to validate your claim.

Stop twisting words around to make someone look bad dude.. I was ****ed off when I read the post from Davideo and reading this here I am far from a happy camper!

anyway,, all the other members of Amibay can and will read this thread,, all i can say is, NICE!!!!

Yes, they can see how a buyer gets shafted twice.. NICE!!!

You know what.. do whatever you want with this.. Not going to use this "service" here any longer.. this is a joke!

As an otherwise not involved moderator, reading through the thread and evidence, it's pretty clear to me that iRetrOVolver's behaviour in this instance has been overreactive, dishonest, and ultimately pretty devious. Amibay is NOT a service. It is a forum for like-minded people to connect and trade, moderated by like-minded people in their spare time, and members are expected to be honest and respectful in their dealings. We try to settle disputes amicably, when they arise, and it should be obvious that resorting to paypal disputes is an absolute last resort. In this case iRetrOVolver didn't even trust this process enough to give clusteruk the chance to reply or the mods a chance to resolve the issue, before involving paypal, and even chose to be dishonest about it. In this view it seems Amibay is not a good fit for you, nor you for Amibay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom