Blogger
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Country
England
Region
Yorkshire
Hi all,

I have for sale a Falcon FX Xtender. I bought this earlier this year with the intention of fitting it to my falcon but never got around to it.

It was purchased from this thread:
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?89058-Atari-FX-(three-in-one)-Falcon-Xtender&highlight=Xtender

It was sold to me as working and only recently removed from a working system but I have not tested it. Other than opening the box and looking at the various bits, it has been untouched by me. The floppy disk works as I copied the install files from it onto my harddrive.

It comes with ram installed - I think 10mb. My understanding is you have to have a 4mb ram expansion to get your falcon to the max 14mb - this upgrade does not work with a larger ram upgrade board installed. Could be wrong about that though!

This upgrade requires soldering!!! The instructions seem comprehensive but I cannot provide support on it's installation as I have not done it.

As such it is sold as seen in the photos, untested. It should work but it might not! This is old kit.

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

Price: £125 plus shipping. PayPal gift or buyer also pays fees. This is advertised elsewhere.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
No problem :)

Still for sale, however from 1 Feb until mid June I am away with work and sale of this item will be held until I return.

Yes, still for sale but I cannot post it until early June as I am away with work.

Payment received, it will be posted and tracking information provided tomorrow.

Excellent! I hope the install goes well! Post photos when you have it running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom