Not open for further replies.

Mikele

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Warsaw
I have Mega STE for sale. There's still protective sticker on its logo. Comes with:

- maxed RAM 4 MB
- installed FPU
- Quantum ProDrive SCSI HD 9 GB IBM SCSI HDD
- Extremely RARE Protar ProScreen VME graphics card w/ ECL video out = TT030 gfx abilities
- rare factory installed EPSON HD 1.44 floppy!
- MSTE dedicated 14" SM146 hi-res monitor
- original Mega STE keyboard and mouse
- silent fan
- cables
Both computer and monitor have dual voltage, therefore will work in US and Canada without any transformers!
Will add some pictures later. Price 399 EUR 379 EUR plus affordable worldwide shipping of your choice. For instance I can send it to US for only $50!
IMG_7493.jpg IMG_7494.jpg IMG_7495.jpg IMG_7496.jpg IMG_7576a.jpg fead552c410281e672c91adbc6c4.jpgIMG_7660.jpg

Last edited:
Could you please state if it is in complete working condition (along with a photo while working) or if there are any problems?

Thank you in advance.

yes it's working (new pics added). Thanks to AmiBay user I checked the drive while formatting and it turns out to have rare HD 1.44 MB Epson drive! (y)
Something you dont get to see on regular basis. So the price goes back to the initial 399 EUR.
I might try to install English TOS if you buy it.

No response from Hendrik. Now splitting:

-Atari STM 146 monitor - 59 EUR
- the rest - 320 EUR

Also advertised elsewhere.

German Keyboard

German Keyboard

Hi,
If you install the English TOS chips, will that make the keyboard send the keycodes as if it were a US keyboard? or will the Z and Y still remain in the same position?

thanks,
Fel

(SOLD) Atari Mega STE

(SOLD) Atari Mega STE

the entire set was sold today, please close the thread, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom