Sold Amiga A4000-cr (Rev D) system, Cyberstorm PPC, GREX 4000, etc.. system for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenHD

Blogger
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
Ontario, Canada
Region
Canada
I have for sale an Amiga 4000cr System complete with GREX 4000D and Cyberstorm PPC fully working. System includes:

A4000-cr Rev D. re-capped motherboard, new floppy drive, IDE CDROM drive, original backplane included. 68030 is not included on the motherboard. If you require an 030 CPU card I can supply one for an additional $100 CAD above asking price. Coin style battery is on a holder so EASILY replaced without any soldering. Pick one up at the dollar store, put it in! :)

Cyberstorm PPC 060 50Mhz, 233MHz PPC. Never overclocked, runs 100% stable. Revision 2 board from phase5.
GREX 4000D including Voodoo 3 PCI, FM801 sound, and RTL8029 network. Works 100% and very fast!
Original A4000 keyboard in excellent condition with a safeskin on it, original mouse, works great.
Also included:

Deneb Zorro USB board - only internal USB port works, two external ports do not. Tested with various USB sticks and mice using USB hub and internal port works fine.
Indivision 4000 AGA with cable.
ACard UW SCSI to IDE adapter, UW cable with Active Terminators.
Compact flash to IDE adapter
Compact Flash card (tested, working).
Top of the case, obviously, and any manuals/disks that I have. Also possibly the Key for the keyboard lock (if I can find it).
16MB motherboard ram, 2MB chip ram, 128MB Cyberstorm PPC ram, tested at 60ns.

OS 3.9 and AmigaOS 4.1 Classic/FE NOT INCLUDED. I can provide drivers for the GREX and help you get it setup once you have OS 3.9 installed on the compact flash card. You can also download drivers online of course.

Price: $5000 CAD + shipping. Payment via Paypal as gift or normal Paypal +4%.
Shipping: USA, Canada, certainly less than $100. Europe: Estimated $100-150 CAD. Depends on shipment method, tracking options, insurance amount. Maximum insurance with Canada Post is $1000 CAD. If you prefer another carrier such as FedEx or UPS that may offer greater insurance, that can be arranged, however shipping costs will likely be higher. (note: I have never lost a package with Canada Post).

Local pickup (London, Ontario) also possible. Photos below - I apologize for quality of photos, they were taken in the evening. A4000 Case has minimal to no yellowing. In the photo of the case you just see some shadows from me taking the photo.

Due to the age of this system, I cannot offer any warranty. However, I can tell you that this is my most stable and fastest A4000 system. It has never been overclocked and it runs great with the new caps. Fan on CS PPC has been replaced. If you wish to purchase a fully working original Cyberstorm PPC heatsink and fan with clips included I can supply one to you as a spare for an additional $50 CAD.

20170915_220034 (Small).jpg20170915_215603 (Small).jpg20170915_215813 (Small).jpg20170915_215627 (Small).jpg20170915_215609 (Small).jpg20170915_215755 (Small).jpg20170915_215714 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
@ALL

Statements of interest in parts are ALL NULL AND VOID until prices are added to the thread.

Any statements of interest in parts prior to that are against the rules of AmiBay.

@ALL

Statements of interest in parts are ALL NULL AND VOID until prices are added to the thread.

Any statements of interest in parts prior to that are against the rules of AmiBay.

Is it within the rules to split off the system one piece at a time? I would offer tbe A4O00cr system first with 030 cpu card, deneb, and indivision for $2000 cad plus shipping plus paypal fees 4% or as paypal gift.

@ALL

Is it within the rules to split off the system one piece at a time? I would offer tbe A4O00cr system first with 030 cpu card, deneb, and indivision for $2000 cad plus shipping plus paypal fees 4% or as paypal gift.

You can split the system any way you like but all split items MUST have a price.

All previous statements of interest prior to the price being added are NULL AND VOID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom