peterb999

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
England
Region
Yorkshire
Hi,

Has anyone got a Multiface 3 that they'd be willing to sell?

I'm based in Yorkshire, England.

thanks

Peter

Do You mean Multiface 3 for ZX Spectrum +3?
I plan to build some. have ordered replica boards already, if You are interested - i will contact You once the boards arrive and are tested..

Hiya DjCook, I'm just in the process of re-creating the Multiface 128. Where are the Multiface 3 PCBs coming from please? I also know someone who would be interested in another too.

Do You mean Multiface 3 for ZX Spectrum +3?
I plan to build some. have ordered replica boards already, if You are interested - i will contact You once the boards arrive and are tested..

Hi DjCook.

Thanks for replying. Yes, it's the Multiface 3 for the ZX Spectrum +3. I am interested, how much do you think you could do it for delivered to Yorkshire?

Thanks

Peter

Hi ProjectAVR & peterb999,
i have ordered some PCB's in China
Main problem could be M5165L-15 SRAM chip, will see, will this run stable with other manufacturer IC's or not.
Can offer ready soldered units like i did it with MF II for CPC i think the price will be the same..

@Project AVR
if You are interested in boards only (or DIY kits) i will PM You once the boards arrive
regards,
Viktor

Hi Viktor,

Happy to send you a couple of my Multiface 128 boards once I have proved them, also waiting for boards from China.

I would be interested in MF3 kits, yes.

Many thanks.

Steve

Hi Viktor,

Happy to send you a couple of my Multiface 128 boards once I have proved them, also waiting for boards from China.

I would be interested in MF3 kits, yes.

Many thanks.

Steve
Ok, deal! ;)
BTW, what kind of SRAM IC is placed in MF128?

Last edited:
Hi DjCook,

I would also be interested in this MF3. Is it a clone based on the Spanish design?

Kind regards,
Claudius

Last edited:
Hi,
have not designed this replica, took gerber files on our german forum, it is marked as "replica" and "untested".
Don't know exactly what You mean with "spanish design", indeed Investronica took part in designing Spectrums, but as much i know - the time +3 was released Investronica was already closed, Amstrad was not interested in another company based in Spain as they already had one.

Boards was shipped and should arrive soon. Will build and test them, and if all works great - will offer them here for a reasonable price with and without case as always.
kind regards,
-Viktor

Hi Victor

The original MF3 was cloned by Hard Micro in Spain in late 80-ties. The schematic and Eagle files are available on the Internet. So I thought that you were making PCBs using that design. Anyway keep us updated and good luck with all tests. Looking forward to seeing your boards working.

Regards
Claudius

Last edited:
Hi Victor

The original MF3 was cloned by Hard Micro in Spain in late 80-ties. The schematic and Eagle files are available on the Internet. So I thought that you were making PCBs using that design. Anyway keep us updated and good luck with all tests. Looking forward to seeing your boards working.

Regards
Claudius
seems these schematics are exactly what You are talking about - spanish replica of the MF3
I am glad to report, boards are arrived and i have started to build Multiface 3 (still waiting for some TTL logic)
will report progress soon.
I have planned to use connector with long pins, to be able to add connector board on the opponent side, if someone like to have that option. I can even try to add a expansion slot fixer, that makes it 128k toast/+2 grey compatible.. Stay tuned if You are interested! :grouphug:
2017-10-16 12.57.32.jpg

Last edited:
Answering 2 1/2 years later :)
Anybody know about the gerber/schematic files. Would be keen on assembling one for my +2A :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom