Brume

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
France
Region
Paris
Hello,

I'm selling my Atari Falcon. It's in great condition and it comes with the power cable, the mouse and the VGA adapter (see photos below).
It has 14 MB added many years ago and a Compact Flash reader inside. It comes with a 4 GB CF card.
As usual, you'll only need to change the Dallas 12877 chip (NVRAM battery). Other than that, it works perfectly.

I'm asking 820 euros (previously 850 euros) + shipping. I can ship anywhere in the world (PayPal only).
Of course if you live near Paris in France, you're welcome to visit me to buy it.
Feel free to ask more question.
(I'm selling it on another forum, too).

Attachments

• Falcon 00.jpg
    Falcon 00.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Falcon 01.jpg
    Falcon 01.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Falcon 02.jpg
    Falcon 02.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 15
  • Falcon 03.jpg
    Falcon 03.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 14
  • Falcon 04.jpg
    Falcon 04.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Falcon 05.jpg
    Falcon 05.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

about what ???

please be clear on your intent.

Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

Anyway I can't reply to pm yet (haven't posted enough messages on this board).

What is the mod on the back of the case? Audio L / R out?

Last edited:
I will not have money for it (unexpected payings this month).So I am giving chance to another buyer...But it is beautiful..,

you couldnt have bought it anyway as you DID NOT "DECLARE INTEREST"

ive reset your rules so you can take another read.

thanks

p.s.
please fix your "region" in your profile,, nearest city or region of "Slovakia" is required.

Last edited:
Price changed: 820 euros instead of 850 euros.

If it isn't sold in the next days, it will go to eBay (but I rather to sell it to an addict to Atari, of course).

I DECLARE INTEREST!
Can you please make motherboard photo?

Last edited:
I lost my interest! So Falcon is available to buy (I need sell some stuff first). I recieved photos from Brume.Falcon looks clean inside.Iron plates too.There is new 14mb ram upgrade and Compact Flash as hdd and probably clear audio dsp mod (no noise)...

Last edited:
Declaring interest

Declaring interest

Declaring interest. Please contact me if the previous buyers resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom