AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Nordrhein Westfalen
Hi all,
For those of you who prefer to get their information from data printed on dead trees...
The computer library is being brought up to date and the following books are up for sale. These books are not what some call NOS as they are not in their original shrink-wrap, but they are all in an immaculate un-read condition and include the original code example media (in some cases un-opened):

The Black Art of Windows Game Programming: 653 Pages, including original CD with code examples. - Sold to Blumen_32
Making Win32 Applications Portable (Porting to WinCE): 540 Pages.
Teach Yourself Delphi in 21 Days: 912 Pages.
Visual Basic How-To (2nd Edition): 833 Pages, including original 3.5in Disk with code examples.
Sams Teach Yourself Game Programming in 24 Hours: 485 Pages, including original CD with code examples. - Sold to Ticker
Object Oriented Programming for Windows (Hardback): 349 Pages.
Palm OS Programming - The Developers Guide (2nd Edition): 679 Pages.
Programming Windows 3.1 (3rd Edition):981 Pages, including original 3.5in Disk with code examples. - Sold to Debs3759

Asking price is €10 for books with Media, €8 for books without media + plus postage / Paypal fees.

Edit: I forgot to mention: All books are in English.

Bryce.

Books1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Bryce! I'd like to declare interest in the "The Black Art of Windows Game Programming book" including the CD. Can you calculate the shipping cost to Luxembourg, please? Thanks!

Hi Blumen_32,
postage to Luxemburg would be €8. Unfortunately books are heavy :(

Bryce.

Declaring interest in Sams Teach Yourself Game Programming in 24 Hours, could you please check the shipping fee to Sweden, thank you.

Both parcels on their way.

And now a short Post office rant: :mad: Parcels cost €7.90 up to 1kg. Unfortunately I weighed the books without the packaging. One was well above 1kg, I can live with that, my mistake, so I had to pay €9 instead, but the other parcel weighed exactly 1.003kg... Dispite me pointing out that that was within the tolerances of the scales she was using, she insisted on making me pay €9. Talk about a "jobs-worth" idiot! Rant over.

Bryce.

The book has arrived safely, it's in an immaculate condition. Thanks for the careful packaging! And I'm sorry for your trouble at the post office...

Thanks for letting me know. I did say they were "as new" :) Feedback on its way (Oh, look, it's your very first feedback :) ).

Bryce.

Last edited:
Interested in Programming Windows 3.1 (3rd Edition):981 Pages, including original 3.5in Disk with code examples. if still available.

PM sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom