Not open for further replies.

alenppc

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Canada
Region
ON/QC
Shipped: Bunta714, amigo-mexicano, comraider, BlindGerMan, NoPyroNoParty, x56h34, Hauser, fery1200, eXeler0, el_pasi, tophe, Great Sage, benmmtthew, buzzbrain, lentivector, frodegh, Seaside, miru, Mr_byte, jvdw007, kolla, moreBITS, omegamsx, wolly, bester, SkydivinGirl, uunek, RealHomer, pagleh, bgudna, Kraz, MindOfIllusion, tandrews_ny, otakui, sthamann, Prayer82, Isense, jkonstan, twitch5, SID-Syndrom, DerWolle, Franktho, ottifant011, apollon, pwroberts, byted, firedog1024, TheNey, superfrogX, waire, RevQuixo, gregvl, Jameson, AmNinDr, Robert72, meemo, vattari, Benoit, Chirpa651, SparkTR, TjLaZer, haightc, dopefish, Spbmlb10, MadMarko, maw2k, theGoat, stripecat, sepecat, freon, stuo666, oscott, sdesros, PsOmA

Bundle options available:

1) TF328 + fully populated riser with Amiga RGB 23-pin connector and PC/2 keyboard adapter+CF card adapter ... $98 USD
2) TF328 (card only, no riser) ... $60 USD

Option: Add 8GB bootable CF card for an extra $15 USD.

Please send PayPal payments as "friends & family" or add the relevant PayPal fee.

Shipping to Canada is FREE for the month of October!
Shipping to most of Western Europe is $11 (airmail, untracked) or $20 (tracked+insured).
Shipping to the USA is $16 tracked+insured. Untracked option is $8.
Shipping to Australia is $12 (airmail untracked) or $25 (tracked+insured).

Also offered for sale elsewhere.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Interested (edit: In 1 unit). Will send PM this afternoon.

Last edited:
Shipping label created for Bunta714, the parcel will be dropped off tomorrow. Thanks!

1 unit reserved for Pghulme, awaiting payment.

2 units remaining.

Shipping label created for amigo-mexicano.

Currently awaiting only for payment from Pghulme;

For those of you who were interested but didn't get the card this round, I am going to be making more available very soon.

Silly question. Is that anything like a Zorro Card?
I would love an affordable 8MB + IDE/CF like that for my Rev5 A500 coupled with a A500 to Zorro adapter.

Silly question. Is that anything like a Zorro Card?
I would love an affordable 8MB + IDE/CF like that for my Rev5 A500 coupled with a A500 to Zorro adapter.

No, it's CD32 card. You want something like a TF530, although that one only has 2 MB ram BUT it has a 68030 ;)

I have to say that I am astonished with the interest. I was expecting these to sit here for weeks. Although the first 4 are technically sold, if the mods agree we can keep this thread open and I can post available cards as I build them. I am going to have 1 extra unit available tonight, potentially two and we can follow the list. In which case BlindGerMan is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom