Closed Massive Spectrum software bundle - Play Expo pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamberO

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
England
Region
Wigan, NW
Hey all,

I have a large software bundle for the Spectrum, there's approx. 200 tapes, mostly boxed and complete... around 20 or so of them are covertapes from Sinclair User, Your Sinclair, Crash etc.

There are some big box games like Afterburner, Ninja Spirit, Airbourne Ranger, Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and quite a lot of double jewel case games like Predator, Amazon Woman, Star Wars, Exploding Fist 2, Gauntlet, Enduro Racer and Yie Ar Kung Fu!

There are also some books as well.

Theres a lot of value in the bundle but I don't have the time to sell individually so I'm working off a price of 50p per item so wanting £100 for the lot. Would prefer collection from Ormskirk or Stockport, or I can meet someone outside Play Expo (Trafford Centre) either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday afternoon.

Postage is available but its a large bundle and would probably need to be sent in at least 2 lots... courier costs to be met by the buyer. UK delivery only sorry.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91528030@N05/albums/72157689356405516

Hey all,

I have a large software bundle for the Spectrum, there's approx. 200 tapes, mostly boxed and complete... around 20 or so of them are covertapes from Sinclair User, Your Sinclair, Crash etc.

There are some big box games like Afterburner, Ninja Spirit, Airbourne Ranger, Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and quite a lot of double jewel case games like Predator, Amazon Woman, Star Wars, Exploding Fist 2, Gauntlet, Enduro Racer and Yie Ar Kung Fu!

There are also some books as well.

Theres a lot of value in the bundle but I don't have the time to sell individually so I'm working off a price of 50p per item so wanting £100 for the lot. Would prefer collection from Ormskirk or Stockport, or I can meet someone outside Play Expo (Trafford Centre) either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday afternoon.

Postage is available but its a large bundle and would probably need to be sent in at least 2 lots... courier costs to be met by the buyer. UK delivery only sorry.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91528030@N05/albums/72157689356405516

Is this still available?

everything and some extra stuff as well. Wanting £100 for everything, if you are in Norfolk it would have to be couriered, probably in 2 parcels due to size and weight. Would have to check courier costs and whether it could all go as one... I know Hermes will go up to 20kg, but it's the size of the item that'll be the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom